DPD Forum - Home Of The DPD Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
MOONHEAD2
DeadmanXIII
robin smith
7 posters

Game console face offs! Who wins, you choose!

Poll

Battle 1: "clash of the handhelds!"

[ 5 ]
    Game console face offs! Who wins, you choose! I_vote_lcap50%Game console face offs! Who wins, you choose! I_vote_rcap [50%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Game console face offs! Who wins, you choose! I_vote_lcap10%Game console face offs! Who wins, you choose! I_vote_rcap [10%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Game console face offs! Who wins, you choose! I_vote_lcap10%Game console face offs! Who wins, you choose! I_vote_rcap [10%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Game console face offs! Who wins, you choose! I_vote_lcap30%Game console face offs! Who wins, you choose! I_vote_rcap [30%] 

Total Votes: 10
    Poll closed
    robin smith
    robin smith

Game console face offs! Who wins, you choose! Empty Game console face offs! Who wins, you choose!

Post by robin smith Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:49 pm

First up a clash of classic portables.
    DeadmanXIII
    DeadmanXIII

Game console face offs! Who wins, you choose! Empty Re: Game console face offs! Who wins, you choose!

Post by DeadmanXIII Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:53 pm

Seriously? This isn't even a fair fight! GBA is one of the greatest handheld gaming consoles ever! I can't believe you had Neo Geo Pocket and not the MIGHTY Atari Lynx! Very Happy
    MOONHEAD2
    MOONHEAD2

Game console face offs! Who wins, you choose! Empty Re: Game console face offs! Who wins, you choose!

Post by MOONHEAD2 Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:04 am

gameboy advance by far! actually any gameboy by far! back in the good days playing mario tennis/pokemon on a cartridge!
    good times
    Dantelockload
    Dantelockload

Post by Dantelockload Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:42 pm

Im going GBA for the win! ah many an hour wasted.....i mean spent lovingly on Mario oh oh and Golden Sun!
    DeadmanXIII
    DeadmanXIII

Post by DeadmanXIII Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:10 pm

Dantelockload wrote:Im going GBA for the win! ah many an hour wasted.....i mean spent lovingly on Mario oh oh and Golden Sun!

did you vote for GBA on the Poll? We gotta beat whatever crazy bastards are clicking Game Gear! Laughing
    robin smith
    robin smith

Post by robin smith Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:07 am

Well dudes, this is just the first... theres more to come... *cackles*
    Aysir
    Aysir

Post by Aysir Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:06 am

GBA - Even though I only ever completed one game on it - Kingdom Hearts - Chain of Memories, which I loved. Very Happy
    Restless
    Restless

Post by Restless Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:04 pm

Game Gear.... never owned a GameBoy.... possably due to my parents buying me the Game Gear not the Game Boy i asked them for.. lol... didn't want one after that anyways... seemed silly to have both..
    Haify
    Haify

Post by Haify Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:23 pm

Game gear was awesome but the battery life sucked so bad on them which ruined it, GBA was ok but lack of back light killed it until they released the SP one.

For me had to be the Game Boy Colour as I got a nice yellow one for xmas when I was younger good times.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jul 02, 2024 12:23 am