DPD Forum - Home Of The DPD Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Can anyone help me find a game?! Please!!

Dantelockload
    Dantelockload

Can anyone help me find a game?! Please!! Empty Can anyone help me find a game?! Please!!

Post by Dantelockload Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:23 pm

Ok guys im trying to find a collectors edition of Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 on PS3 and everywhere is sold out!. Ive seen that Amazon have got some for 70 but thats way too much!

Said item looks like this

Can anyone help me find a game?! Please!! Naruto10

If anyone can find me a copy under 50 quid you shall recive a t-shirt Very Happy

Thanks

Dante
    Davekma
    Davekma

Can anyone help me find a game?! Please!! Empty Re: Can anyone help me find a game?! Please!!

Post by Davekma Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:46 pm

Why didn't you ask Rob or me to put one aside for you? Fool.

From what I can see, it was only Game group who got it, and all 3 sites are sold out, and I know Bexley sold out on friday as well.

Best you can do is ask Rob to keep his eyes open for one, and give Steve a call and ask him to do the same in Bexley, or just keep checking Game, Gamestation and Gameplay websites whenever you can.
    Dantelockload
    Dantelockload

Can anyone help me find a game?! Please!! Empty Re: Can anyone help me find a game?! Please!!

Post by Dantelockload Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:21 pm

I am now in possesion of this item for the handsome sum of £37 quid congratulations to me for finding it i can have a t-shirt Very Happy but thanks to the people that did look for me Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 01, 2024 11:43 pm