DPD Forum - Home Of The DPD Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Game console face offs! Who wins, you choose! fight 2!

Poll

Clash of even more classic portables!!

[ 0 ]
    Game console face offs! Who wins, you choose! fight 2! I_vote_lcap0%Game console face offs! Who wins, you choose! fight 2! I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Game console face offs! Who wins, you choose! fight 2! I_vote_lcap40%Game console face offs! Who wins, you choose! fight 2! I_vote_rcap [40%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Game console face offs! Who wins, you choose! fight 2! I_vote_lcap20%Game console face offs! Who wins, you choose! fight 2! I_vote_rcap [20%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Game console face offs! Who wins, you choose! fight 2! I_vote_lcap40%Game console face offs! Who wins, you choose! fight 2! I_vote_rcap [40%] 

Total Votes: 5
    Poll closed
    robin smith
    robin smith

Game console face offs! Who wins, you choose! fight 2! Empty Game console face offs! Who wins, you choose! fight 2!

Post by robin smith Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:09 am

Yes the second lot of classic consoles hit the people fan, or something. vote bitches!!
    DeadmanXIII
    DeadmanXIII

Game console face offs! Who wins, you choose! fight 2! Empty Re: Game console face offs! Who wins, you choose! fight 2!

Post by DeadmanXIII Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:21 am

Out of that lot, I'd go Gameboy. Wonderswan never did or for me, Rampage was amazing on Lynx but not much else was, Nomad was great in theory but very expensive and torn through batteries if i remember.

Gameboy wins thanks to killer franchises, and awesome battery life!

Also, to get my GB Pocket i got my little sister to open an account with a bank so I could get the free Gameboy they were offering as an incentive.

It was green.
    robin smith
    robin smith

Game console face offs! Who wins, you choose! fight 2! Empty Re: Game console face offs! Who wins, you choose! fight 2!

Post by robin smith Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:40 pm

ooooh a 3 way split. interesting..
    DeadmanXIII
    DeadmanXIII

Post by DeadmanXIII Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:02 pm

It needs more votes! Use the share button to ask your twitter followers and facebook friends!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jul 02, 2024 12:17 am