DPD Forum - Home Of The DPD Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
jufonuk
Haify
Aysir
MOONHEAD2
8 posters

Your favourite console atm - What you playing most?

MOONHEAD2
    MOONHEAD2

Your favourite console atm - What you playing most? Empty Your favourite console atm - What you playing most?

Post by MOONHEAD2 Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:00 am

... I seem to be playing NDS put in mario kart and im away - what about you?
    Aysir
    Aysir

Your favourite console atm - What you playing most? Empty Re: Your favourite console atm - What you playing most?

Post by Aysir Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:42 pm

PS3 at work and weekends and PSP on the way back from work.
    Haify
    Haify

Your favourite console atm - What you playing most? Empty Re: Your favourite console atm - What you playing most?

Post by Haify Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:40 am

For me has to be PS3 most of the time and play PSP when I cba to get out of bed haha
    jufonuk
    jufonuk

Post by jufonuk Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:42 am

360/wii atm ds gathering dust.. but 3ds will get a lot of love Smile
    MOONHEAD2
    MOONHEAD2

Post by MOONHEAD2 Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:05 am

jufonuk wrote:360/wii atm ds gathering dust.. but 3ds will get a lot of love Smile

indeed i just wish i had the money lol bloody driving lessons
    jufonuk
    jufonuk

Post by jufonuk Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:05 am

MOONHEAD2 wrote:
    jufonuk wrote:360/wii atm ds gathering dust.. but 3ds will get a lot of love Smile

indeed i just wish i had the money lol bloody driving lessons

Driving is overated, petrol/insurance/road tax/maintainance is too high just take the bus/train and walk, besides you can't play a 3DS while driving!!
    DeadmanXIII
    DeadmanXIII

Post by DeadmanXIII Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:22 am

This week I have been mostly playing... PS3!

All thanks to Marvel, Killzone and some brilliant free games thanks to this months Playstation plus content.

There is a fantastic mini called Enigmo or something that is fantastic!!
    jufonuk
    jufonuk

Post by jufonuk Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:06 pm

To Quote DeadmanXIII... "This Week I mostly Been Playing....." Wii & DSi with a smattering of the 360(MvC3) so err no change there then Sad
    jjones87
    jjones87

Post by jjones87 Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:55 pm

well the ps3 is my only console... lol, but i been playing mainly Killzone 3, Super Street Fighter (recently picked it up) and as deadman said some good psn titles...
    Dantelockload
    Dantelockload

Post by Dantelockload Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:16 pm

PS3 of course - lots of MVC and ill also agree lots of good things on the PSN update this week.

Going to have to turn the Xbox on tonight though to play bulletstorm as i got a copy on Xbox Sad

ill just have to wash extra afterwards Razz
    DeadmanXIII
    DeadmanXIII

Post by DeadmanXIII Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:16 pm

Hmmmmm let me know how bulletstorm is. I could be tempted at the right price.
    jjones87
    jjones87

Post by jjones87 Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:11 pm

jjones87 wrote:well the ps3 is my only console... lol, but i been playing mainly Killzone 3, Super Street Fighter (recently picked it up) and as deadman said some good psn titles...

if the xbox can take the strain Wink
    Haify
    Haify

Post by Haify Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:10 am

DeadmanXIII wrote:Hmmmmm let me know how bulletstorm is. I could be tempted at the right price.

I've play a bit of it and love it so far, its great to finally have an FPS that is out there and not like dull CoD (aka duty calls haha)
    Davekma
    Davekma

Post by Davekma Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:37 pm

My PC > All consoles Razz
    Haify
    Haify

Post by Haify Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:12 pm

Davekma wrote:My PC > All consoles Razz

Intel or AMD? and Nvidia or ATI? Razz
    Davekma
    Davekma

Post by Davekma Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:20 pm

Intel + Nvidia, none of that other rubbish Razz
    Haify
    Haify

Post by Haify Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:58 pm

Pfft I've got AMD + ATI, did have an Nvidia card on my old PC tho.
    Davekma
    Davekma

Post by Davekma Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:15 am

Goddamit, you're almost as bad as Gurdeep Laughing
    DeadmanXIII
    DeadmanXIII

Post by DeadmanXIII Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:24 am

I don't have a decent Nerd Box like you guys, I think my iphone plays better games than my laptop!

Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 29, 2024 6:12 am