DPD Forum - Home Of The DPD Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Game you can see yourself playing in 10 years from now. or games that you feel wont age/

jufonuk
    jufonuk

Game you can see yourself playing in 10 years from now. or games that you feel wont age/ Empty Game you can see yourself playing in 10 years from now. or games that you feel wont age/

Post by jufonuk Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:26 am

with how far gaming has come in it's short time, are there any games you can see yourself dipping into ten years from now,

I can easily see my self playing MvC3 and TvC, doubt the online will still be going but maybe a local couch game..

other games are definitely Tetris DS, New Super Mario Bros Wii, DKCR

I can go back further and state Space invaders the arcade, SMB, what would yours be?
    DeadmanXIII
    DeadmanXIII

Game you can see yourself playing in 10 years from now. or games that you feel wont age/ Empty Re: Game you can see yourself playing in 10 years from now. or games that you feel wont age/

Post by DeadmanXIII Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:46 pm

Street Fighter 4 (in some incarnation or another) will last forever just the same way SF2 will.

I don't think ANY FPS will stand the test the time, at their core they are disposable experiences. Designed to be replaced in at least 12 months.

As for Jufonuks choices... NInty make games to last forever. Wind Waker FTW!

Haify
    Haify

Game you can see yourself playing in 10 years from now. or games that you feel wont age/ Empty Re: Game you can see yourself playing in 10 years from now. or games that you feel wont age/

Post by Haify Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:00 pm

DeadmanXIII wrote:I don't think ANY FPS will stand the test the time, at their core they are disposable experiences. Designed to be replaced in at least 12 months.

FPS = Half-life 1 & 2 you can always replay those games!

For me it probably be any dead space game as I love them @DM hows DS1 coming along? Razz

But recently I've started to replay Dreamfall and No one lives forever 2. I don't know why I am tho haha I just remember I used to love those games.
    serenity
    serenity

Post by serenity Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:45 am

funny enough ive always kept hold of rainbow six vegas 2 since it first come out and i got that with the ps3 !!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jun 29, 2024 9:54 pm