DPD Forum - Home Of The DPD Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

What game are you looking forward to this year?

MOONHEAD2
    MOONHEAD2

What game are you looking forward to this year? Empty What game are you looking forward to this year?

Post by MOONHEAD2 Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:21 am

For me its resistance 3 - ive beeen waiting too long for it and enjoy the resistance series - Nathan Hale!
    Haify
    Haify

What game are you looking forward to this year? Empty Re: What game are you looking forward to this year?

Post by Haify Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:12 am

Nathan Hale isn't in Resistance 3 tho haha

I'm tempted to pick it up as I've played the others but Resis 2 was kinda weak compared to the first one I thought.
    DeadmanXIII
    DeadmanXIII

What game are you looking forward to this year? Empty Re: What game are you looking forward to this year?

Post by DeadmanXIII Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:57 am

It was enjoyable enough but Killzone was the better game. So far I think Tekken Tag Tournament 2 or Mortal Kombat are top of my wish list.
    MOONHEAD2
    MOONHEAD2

Post by MOONHEAD2 Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:39 am

Haify wrote:Nathan Hale isn't in Resistance 3 tho haha

I'm tempted to pick it up as I've played the others but Resis 2 was kinda weak compared to the first one I thought.

I was refering to the whole point of resistance being Nathan hale lol

Resistance fall of man was the best and first game i completed on PS3 the storyline was great set in the UK along with the multiplayer but less played more games came out and it was soon forgotten ;-(

Resistance 2 storyline consideribly changed bigger monsters set in america problem i found was there was less combat in the story and online sucked LMAO no offense to those who play it online

QUESTION-has it been confirmed hes not in it? or can we expect a twist/plot to unfold
    (Nathan hale leader of chimera OMG that would be so awsome)
    jjones87
    jjones87

Post by jjones87 Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:48 pm

Games looking forward to? Dead Space 2 and Killzone 3
    Davekma
    Davekma

Post by Davekma Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:30 pm

Warhammer 40K Space Marine, Dragon Age 2 and some other assorted bits and pieces.
    Haify
    Haify

Post by Haify Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:00 am

MOONHEAD2 wrote:QUESTION-has it been confirmed hes not in it? or can we expect a twist/plot to unfold
    (Nathan hale leader of chimera OMG that would be so awsome)

Don't think it has been confirmed but there is a lot of theories going on about it. Personally I think it would just be weird if he does make a return after what happen.

Infamous 2 is what I'm looking forward too to answer the question Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 04, 2024 2:02 am