DPD Forum - Home Of The DPD Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

I got 2250 MS points and 800 Nnitendo Points Recommend me something to buy with them

jufonuk
    jufonuk

I got 2250 MS points and 800 Nnitendo Points Recommend me something to buy with them Empty I got 2250 MS points and 800 Nnitendo Points Recommend me something to buy with them

Post by jufonuk Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:55 am

I already have RRD Undead Nightmare

SFII HD, Garou, Shadow Complex,MvC2, Omega 5, Nuclear waste land, Battlefield 1942, jet pack refueled

I am thinking of using most of the points on Alien Breed 2 and 3 (I already have 1) any other recommendations?

maybe guwange? or something

as for Wii I got all the bit trip series to date and both lost winds , the rebirths of konami games, got nyxquest, onslaught,excite bike world rally, tomena sanner

I might get and yet it moves or if it is too much i will wait til next pay day and buy it with some new points

I think I need to stop buying games as got a massive back log
    DeadmanXIII
    DeadmanXIII

I got 2250 MS points and 800 Nnitendo Points Recommend me something to buy with them Empty Re: I got 2250 MS points and 800 Nnitendo Points Recommend me something to buy with them

Post by DeadmanXIII Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:01 am

Indie
    The Wizards Who fell in a hole
    Arkedo 01 Jump
    arkedo 03 pixel
    Baby maker extreme
    Decimation x
    Fishing girl
    Gerbal physics 2
    Monsters (probably) stole my princess
    Motorheat
    Opposites
    Paipa
    Shoot 1pm
    Soul
    This is hard

Everything by radiangames

Xbla
    Backlight Tango Down
    Dead Rising 2:Case Zero
    Peggle
    Splosion man
    Toy soldiers
    jufonuk
    jufonuk

I got 2250 MS points and 800 Nnitendo Points Recommend me something to buy with them Empty Re: I got 2250 MS points and 800 Nnitendo Points Recommend me something to buy with them

Post by jufonuk Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:13 am

I brought Pacman Dx (fucking awesome) and Tombraider Guardian of light (if you get a copy wanna play some co-op ?) will get some Indie games looking into the ARKEDO ones, ohh I have DR case zero, is black light tango down any good? already have 'splosion man

ohh by the way my xbox stop reading disc's again fucking hell

Wiiware wise I got Art style light trax (fucking excellent game)

cheers man Very Happy

edit ---ok my xbox is fucking with me now, restarted it and it now reads discs WTF??)
    serenity
    serenity

Post by serenity Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:18 am

try selling the points and getting a ps3 lol
    jufonuk
    jufonuk

Post by jufonuk Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:51 am

serenity wrote:try selling the points and getting a ps3 lol
    Nope, will get a 3DS instead.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 01, 2024 11:50 pm