DPD Forum - Home Of The DPD Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Recommend some great Zombie games/Survival Horror

jufonuk
    jufonuk

Recommend some great Zombie games/Survival Horror Empty Recommend some great Zombie games/Survival Horror

Post by jufonuk Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:29 pm

Ok So I Like Zombies (sue me!. braaaaaaaaaaaains)
    I am after a nice survival horror style game, I have a low powered laptop, a DS a Wii and a xbox 360

I kinda wanna play something RE but with the ability to move and shoot (Already have Dead Space)

Games in the Genre I own:
    Dead Space
    Re 4 Wii
    Dead Rising Chop Til you Drop
    L4D 1 & 2
    AvP 360
    Silen Hill Shattered Memories
    Nuclear Wasteland
    I made a game with Zombies in it
    Zombie Apocalypse
    UPDATE:
    Dead space extraction
    HoTD Overkill
    HoTD 2 & 3
    Resi DSC/UBC
    going to get Black ops for DS as includes zombie mode, ohh think I have a save on My xbox for zombie nazi on CoD WaW, just need to borrow the game again

so any games you think I should check out?

also what is considered the definite Resident Evil Game is it 4?

Last edited by jufonuk on Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
    DeadmanXIII
    DeadmanXIII

Recommend some great Zombie games/Survival Horror Empty Re: Recommend some great Zombie games/Survival Horror

Post by DeadmanXIII Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:35 pm

I LOVE Nuclear Wastleland. I can't wait or the title update!

As for resident evil... I would say that Resi 4 is my favourite. But Resi 2 is my favourite to feature Zombies. Actually, it maybe an unfashionable choice but I really like the umbrella/darkside chronicles games.

Have you tried House Of The Dead Overkill?
    jufonuk
    jufonuk

Recommend some great Zombie games/Survival Horror Empty Re: Recommend some great Zombie games/Survival Horror

Post by jufonuk Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:37 pm

DeadmanXIII wrote:

Have you tried House Of The Dead Overkill?

I didnt list them as not free roaming i will update
    Aysir
    Aysir

Post by Aysir Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:02 pm

Borderlands Zombie DLC
    serenity
    serenity

Post by serenity Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:58 pm

Resi evil 5 gold edition
    serenity
    serenity

Post by serenity Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:45 pm

Red dead redemption undead nightmare zombie dlc
    jufonuk
    jufonuk

Post by jufonuk Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:41 pm

serenity wrote:Red dead redemption undead nightmare zombie dlc

I am deffo interested in this one, need to buy RDR and the DLC but this i on my radar big time
    serenity
    serenity

Post by serenity Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:04 pm

Take it from me its brilliant !
    jufonuk
    jufonuk

Post by jufonuk Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:46 am

BUMP:

Just playing through Resi 4 Wii edition,had the game for ages played it a while ago and left it on my shelf, picked it back up and started from a saved game and holy hell the game is awesome, it's more tense then Dead Space (those chanting monks),insane boss fights and a great looking game,some nice parts such as the shooting gallery and I heard some new modes when you complete the game? I kinda wish you could move and shoot and had a quick weapon select,also you could use the pointer to aim fully without the analog stick/pointe, apart from that that game is sweet combo makes me wonder why was dead rising wii so shite looking? why can't capcom make some more games like this on the wii and is Resi 4 or 5 the better game?
    DeadmanXIII
    DeadmanXIII

Post by DeadmanXIII Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:42 am

4 is better (Gamecube versions best) but Resi 5 has co op.
    jufonuk
    jufonuk

Post by jufonuk Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:39 am

DeadmanXIII wrote:4 is better (Gamecube versions best) but Resi 5 has co op.

ok but is the Wii version technically the best as has Wii controls and gamecube controls plus the extra content from the PS2?

and can play the GC version on the Wii anyway, damn my argument is invalidating itself awoo, early shift starts....

I got 5 as well am borrowing it from my Cousin, but if 4 is the best will play that until I complete it, why did it take me so long to get back into playing it?
    DeadmanXIII
    DeadmanXIII

Post by DeadmanXIII Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:23 am

Because it's old and there are shiny new games to play
    jufonuk
    jufonuk

Post by jufonuk Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:29 am

Yeah it is an oldy but a goody Very Happy, I need to work my way through a massive back log I think I will start this off, Kirby is not really interesting me ATM and apart from the newly released MvC3 I can't see any new Wii games to get, maybe the conduit 2 but that is it....OHHH IT'S BACKLOG TIME.. OHHH YEEEAAHHHH!! (read that caps part in the Macho man's voice

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jun 29, 2024 9:57 pm