DPD Forum - Home Of The DPD Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
DeadmanXIII
MOONHEAD2
6 posters

Im bored of games!

MOONHEAD2
    MOONHEAD2

Im bored of games! Empty Im bored of games!

Post by MOONHEAD2 Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:25 am

Strange but TRUE! ;- / Every gamers worst nightmare!
    DeadmanXIII
    DeadmanXIII

Im bored of games! Empty Re: Im bored of games!

Post by DeadmanXIII Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:12 pm

So glad you decided give being a modder of a gaming forum a try! Lol
    Haify
    Haify

Post by Haify Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:50 pm

DeadmanXIII wrote:So glad you decided give being a modder of a gaming forum a try! Lol

lol!

I get like that some times, I normally use that time to catch up on films or reading haha.
    Aysir
    Aysir

Post by Aysir Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:03 pm

Same here. I always wonder if it's the games that are being uninteresting or if I'm genuinely bored of them. It usually turns out it's the games fault.
    It happened during the start of PS3 when I played a lot of JRPG's on 360 and couldn't play through a single one - then I played Persona 4 and realised those RPG's were just shit. Smile
    Nowadays playing the intro bit to God of War 3 always cheers me up when I start thinking Games aren't that great.
    DeadmanXIII
    DeadmanXIII

Post by DeadmanXIII Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:40 am

I occasionally find myself burned out a little, but I'm always playing SOMETHING. if I'm getting tired I usually find myself dipping into Xbox indie games. So much innovation with so little cost!
    jjones87
    jjones87

Post by jjones87 Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:44 am

Hmmm true, i mean i dont find myself getting bored of them. Maybe the more single player oriented games. I do prefer games that have added online components, i feel it just adds that something to it. And playing with mates is what its all about really, imo
    Haify
    Haify

Post by Haify Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:25 am

Online with mates is good way to get back into gaming but inviting mates over to play the games is way more fun I find.
    jufonuk
    jufonuk

Post by jufonuk Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:14 am

just take a break from gaming, maybe it isn't games you are bored with, just a particular game/genre, if you feeling burned out by gaminh just rest for a while.
    MOONHEAD2
    MOONHEAD2

Post by MOONHEAD2 Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:04 am

jufonuk wrote:just take a break from gaming, maybe it isn't games you are bored with, just a particular game/genre, if you feeling burned out by gaminh just rest for a while.
    yeh maybe i should tbh im finding all games to be dull at the moment no games are tempting to play and basically i got to the point now were im gonna sell alot of my gaming acessories and games - Im not sure whats going on atm im just finding gaming boring! I dont enjoy FIFA or COD anymore - I brought xmen wolverine/battlefield - cant be bothered with them - perhaps i might invest in a handheld console as the experience is differnt.Its not like me to be like this! thats why being moderator is great while your gaming im checking the forum for spammers ;-) or spamming it myself :-)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jun 29, 2024 9:32 pm