DPD Forum - Home Of The DPD Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Super Mario All Starts for Wii + New Red Wii Coming to Europe

jufonuk
    jufonuk

Super Mario All Starts for Wii + New Red Wii Coming to Europe Empty Super Mario All Starts for Wii + New Red Wii Coming to Europe

Post by jufonuk Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:56 pm

Nintedo Europe have confirmed that Super Mario All Stars is coming to the Wii in time for December.

Super Mario All Starts for Wii + New Red Wii Coming to Europe NIL_Super_Mario_AllStars

Super Mario All-Stars – 25th Anniversary Edition will include a Super Mario All-Stars Disc Case containing Super Mario Bros., Super Mario Bros. 2, Super Mario Bros. 3 and Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels all on one disc, giving Mario fans four reasons to relive the excitement of these classic games on Wii.

Release Date is slated for 3rd December.

Link

I already have most of the Mario Games on VC but the game comes with a collectors Booklet detailing Marios History and a disc with al lthe music form the mario games to date. will decide nearer the time if I am gonna get this

ohh and also to add to this a new Red Wii is being Released around the Same time, this is the one that is getting released in Japan, looks Like NoE is actually giving a shit about Europe lately

Super Mario All Starts for Wii + New Red Wii Coming to Europe Large

red Wii

I wont be getting teh Red Wii but if the Mario Anniversary disc is like £20 I will be interested any more than that and I will wait until it drops in price....so what you think Cynical Marketing Ploy or a great way to Celebrate Mario's 25th?
    DeadmanXIII
    DeadmanXIII

Super Mario All Starts for Wii + New Red Wii Coming to Europe Empty Re: Super Mario All Starts for Wii + New Red Wii Coming to Europe

Post by DeadmanXIII Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:57 pm

This fails to excite me. I have fond memories of Mario All Stars, but I sure ain't gonna pay £20+ for it! Make it £10, as a special celebration, limited thong and I'll bite. But dumping a Snes cart on a Wii disk and charging a full games price is bullshit!
    jufonuk
    jufonuk

Super Mario All Starts for Wii + New Red Wii Coming to Europe Empty Re: Super Mario All Starts for Wii + New Red Wii Coming to Europe

Post by jufonuk Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:03 pm

DeadmanXIII wrote:This fails to excite me. I have fond memories of Mario All Stars, but I sure ain't gonna pay £20+ for it! Make it £10, as a special celebration, limited thong and I'll bite. But dumping a Snes cart on a Wii disk and charging a full games price is bullshit!
    I concure, but the thongs wont sway me,
    Davekma
    Davekma

Post by Davekma Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:01 pm

In an add-on type of news story, rumor is they might bring the Red Wii over to europe.

I might actually buy a Wii after all...

Last edited by Davekma on Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    jufonuk
    jufonuk

Post by jufonuk Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:50 pm

Davekma wrote:In an add-on type of news story, rumor is they might bring the Red Wii over to europe.

I might actually buy a Wii after all...

do it do it nooooooooow, if you want a list of games to get let me know,

the ones i think you should start with would be

TvC
    New Super Mario Bros Wii
    Mario Kart Wii... Infact I am gonna make this a Topic!!

the the threadmobile
    DeadmanXIII
    DeadmanXIII

Post by DeadmanXIII Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:38 pm

Believe me, its not Wii fact that its a Wii that he is buying one. That man is addicted to A CERTAIN COLOUR! Very Happy
    Davekma
    Davekma

Post by Davekma Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:30 pm

Dunno what you're talking about Deadman....
    jufonuk
    jufonuk

Post by jufonuk Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:19 am

just seen this on sale at amazon.co.uk for 17.99 is only 4 mario games form the NES no doubt with tarted up GFX or maybe original, seeing as I have most on the VC and the only thing that might excite me is the CD with orchestral music & The Booklet ,I am thinking of NOT Buying this (shock shock horror, Gasp ETC), it looks like a good collectors Item but you know what would have be more awesome

Mario Bros +SMB1+2+3+lost levels+ Mario World+Mario 64 (maybe some Mario from GB Era, I dunno maybe something like that not just mario all-stars awooo
    DeadmanXIII
    DeadmanXIII

Post by DeadmanXIII Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:02 pm

Just dumping a Super Nintendo cart onto a Wii disk does nothing to make me happy about owning a Wii!
    jufonuk
    jufonuk

Post by jufonuk Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:25 pm

DeadmanXIII wrote:Just dumping a Super Nintendo cart onto a Wii disk does nothing to make me happy about owning a Wii!

Super Mario All-Stars 25th Anniversary is 50Hz Only
    source NintendoLife

even less reason for me to buy it now.
    jufonuk
    jufonuk

Post by jufonuk Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:07 pm

jufonuk wrote:
    DeadmanXIII wrote:Just dumping a Super Nintendo cart onto a Wii disk does nothing to make me happy about owning a Wii!

Super Mario All-Stars 25th Anniversary is 50Hz Only
    source NintendoLife

even less reason for me to buy it now.

oppsie , I went and brought it, wish I never now...
    I wanted it for the collectors booklet, what a waste that was onlike a few images and captions (want an indepth on Mario's history) never got that. they Music CD is not orchestral Music for most just the straight rip for source quality (great).. In my defence I was confused when I brought it. io am sure Deadman can attest...
    DeadmanXIII
    DeadmanXIII

Post by DeadmanXIII Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:36 am

trade it in and pick up Donkey Kong. My Wii Game of the Year.
    jufonuk
    jufonuk

Post by jufonuk Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:56 am

DeadmanXIII wrote:trade it in and pick up Donkey Kong. My Wii Game of the Year.

Donkey Kong should be arriving this week I hope (fecking snow)
    DeadmanXIII
    DeadmanXIII

Post by DeadmanXIII Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:07 pm

oh yeah, i keep forgetting you already ordered it!
    jufonuk
    jufonuk

Post by jufonuk Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:33 am

DKR came in the post today ohh yeah Very Happy, also you up for some BFBC2? on wednesday night?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jun 29, 2024 9:41 pm