DPD Forum - Home Of The DPD Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Resident Evil Collection coming to 360/ps3

jufonuk
    jufonuk

Resident Evil Collection coming to 360/ps3 Empty Resident Evil Collection coming to 360/ps3

Post by jufonuk Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:28 pm

http://www.destructoid.com/famitsu-reveals-resident-evil-revival-selection-197036.phtml

What we're hearing is that the title features HD remastered versions of Resident Evil 4 and Code: Veronica and will be releasing for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
    DeadmanXIII
    DeadmanXIII

Resident Evil Collection coming to 360/ps3 Empty Re: Resident Evil Collection coming to 360/ps3

Post by DeadmanXIII Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:33 pm

Im putting this in the same bracket as Tomb Raider Trilogy, prince of Persia, splinter cell and Sly Cooper HD remakes and really not interested.

When my Metal Gear HD remake and ico/Shadow remakes I'll get excited!
    Haify
    Haify

Resident Evil Collection coming to 360/ps3 Empty Re: Resident Evil Collection coming to 360/ps3

Post by Haify Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:06 pm

DeadmanXIII wrote:Im putting this in the same bracket as Tomb Raider Trilogy, prince of Persia, splinter cell and Sly Cooper HD remakes and really not interested.

When my Metal Gear HD remake and ico/Shadow remakes I'll get excited!

Ico / Shadow is already in the works I thought? swear I saw a trailer on Kotaku. Will defo buy that one as I never got around to playing Ico and I don't think I started shadow its still on my shelf Razz

Why do they keep remaking Resi 4?! I know I'm like the only one who thinks this but I thought it was terrible, I would rather see Resident Evil Remake remade in HD now that was a sweet game.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 29, 2024 6:10 am