DPD Forum - Home Of The DPD Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

ICO & Shadow Of The Colossus Collection

Haify
    Haify

ICO & Shadow Of The Colossus Collection Empty ICO & Shadow Of The Colossus Collection

Post by Haify Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:05 pm

On play it has a release date of 7th November not sure if this is true tho.

Looking forward to this remake and hopefully it be up to the God of war standards or better and not like the PoP HD remake, I've never played them before and I remember Deadman and Dante going on about them. Razz
    DeadmanXIII
    DeadmanXIII

ICO & Shadow Of The Colossus Collection Empty Re: ICO & Shadow Of The Colossus Collection

Post by DeadmanXIII Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:30 pm

Ico was good but I stopped playing it when this got announced, and ive finished Shadow but it is a masterpiece and I am very excited to play it in HD at 60fps.
    Haify
    Haify

ICO & Shadow Of The Colossus Collection Empty Re: ICO & Shadow Of The Colossus Collection

Post by Haify Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:06 pm

Its going to have 3D as well, I started played Shadow a while aback but like you now this has been announced I rather wait for this as my ps2 controllers aren't in the best shape haha.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 4:19 am