DPD Forum - Home Of The DPD Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Are you getting the 3DS? - info here

jufonuk
    jufonuk

Are you getting the 3DS? - info here - Page 2 Empty Re: Are you getting the 3DS? - info here

Post by jufonuk Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:21 pm

Haify wrote:
    Capcom does give decent games like Phoenix wright Very Happy

TvC if you got a Wii get this!
    also cannot state this Enough Goldeneye.. (I may bash FPSes), but to be fair CoD Reflex[AKA MW for other systems], was the SHIT, but I feel they go downhill in single player after that...but GE has a great single player mode.

Multiplayer they are great but DMXIII got me into BFBC2 and that is awesome...

anyways I have gone on a tangent awooo... err basically what ever floats your games wise no right or wrong

well sod the current game market at least I was around for the Nes/SNES/Saturn/DC eras......
    Haify
    Haify

Are you getting the 3DS? - info here - Page 2 Empty Re: Are you getting the 3DS? - info here

Post by Haify Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:46 pm

Dreamcast wooo! I started off with a Nes Very Happy

Golden eye does look sweet might have to pick that up only downfall is I kinda gave my Wii to my mum haha but if you want a good FPS game you need Half-life or even get No one lives for ever on PC old school but it beat CoD any day.
    jufonuk
    jufonuk

Post by jufonuk Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:55 pm

Haify wrote:Dreamcast wooo! I started off with a Nes Very Happy

Golden eye does look sweet might have to pick that up only downfall is I kinda gave my Wii to my mum haha but if you want a good FPS game you need Half-life or even get No one lives for ever on PC old school but it beat CoD any day.

I gots the Orange box need to replay it Very Happy

ahh then err if you gave it to your mum get her into GE Razz and TvC.... woo yeah, but for a suposed FPS starved machine the Wii has some games they are nothing like the 360/wii for online but I would say single player GE is the tops..but L4D2 is my fave FPS, I am hoping the grinder on the wii comes out well..should add High Voltage Softwate to the list of Wii Devs that like the system..they have ambition but lake polish..
    Haify
    Haify

Post by Haify Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:18 pm

Haha I would loved to see my mum try playing GE or TvC that would be a great laugh.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jun 29, 2024 9:32 pm