DPD Forum - Home Of The DPD Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Another Gran Turismo 5 Thread (sorry haha)

Poll

Who thinks this is a good game?

[ 0 ]
    Another Gran Turismo 5 Thread (sorry haha) I_vote_lcap0%Another Gran Turismo 5 Thread (sorry haha) I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Another Gran Turismo 5 Thread (sorry haha) I_vote_lcap100%Another Gran Turismo 5 Thread (sorry haha) I_vote_rcap [100%] 

Total Votes: 1
    jjones87
    jjones87

Another Gran Turismo 5 Thread (sorry haha) Empty Another Gran Turismo 5 Thread (sorry haha)

Post by jjones87 Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:41 pm

Hi all, what do people think of GT 5, honestly. Im really finding this hard to play, and am seriously thinking of trading in. I just find it very unbalanced, either too hard or too easy there seems to be no in-between. Like you guys to cast you opinions on this games, is it too harsh to say this is one of the biggest letdowns of 2010?
    DeadmanXIII
    DeadmanXIII

Another Gran Turismo 5 Thread (sorry haha) Empty Re: Another Gran Turismo 5 Thread (sorry haha)

Post by DeadmanXIII Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:16 pm

I'm not a fan of GT in general, and while GT5 does seem to have some issues I don't think it could be classed as a bad game.

Unable to live up to the impossibly high expectations that the fans imposed?
    Definitely!

A bad game!
    Naaah.

Ironically we didn't see this coming, multiple delays are usually a sure fire way to tell development isn't going well. But the faith in Polyphony blinded us to the obvious.
    Haify
    Haify

Another Gran Turismo 5 Thread (sorry haha) Empty Re: Another Gran Turismo 5 Thread (sorry haha)

Post by Haify Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:00 pm

It's a good game its just bloody annoying as the cars you win mostly suck and when you need a car to do a race you don't have one or you can't afford it.
    jjones87
    jjones87

Post by jjones87 Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:31 pm

Traded in, £30 in CEX

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jul 02, 2024 7:55 am