DPD Forum - Home Of The DPD Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Poll: at what age do you think you will give up Gaming:

Poll

what age is too old to game

[ 0 ]
    Poll: at what age do you think you will give up Gaming: I_vote_lcap0%Poll: at what age do you think you will give up Gaming: I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Poll: at what age do you think you will give up Gaming: I_vote_lcap0%Poll: at what age do you think you will give up Gaming: I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 6 ]
    Poll: at what age do you think you will give up Gaming: I_vote_lcap100%Poll: at what age do you think you will give up Gaming: I_vote_rcap [100%] 

Total Votes: 6
    Poll closed
    jufonuk
    jufonuk

Poll: at what age do you think you will give up Gaming: Empty Poll: at what age do you think you will give up Gaming:

Post by jufonuk Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:42 am

This Poll is asking the somewhat serious question of gaming and Age, we are gamers here some for a long time maybe some he jsut picked up the hobby but how long do you see yourself playing for?

as the older generation die out we will be them oneday so will society look down on gaming as a hobby as it does today or will it be acceptable to be tea-bagged by 70 year old (get that image out your head mawhahaha) in the future at an online game?
    DeadmanXIII
    DeadmanXIII

Poll: at what age do you think you will give up Gaming: Empty Re: Poll: at what age do you think you will give up Gaming:

Post by DeadmanXIII Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:00 pm

This is a crazy question! It's like saying, what age do you plan to stop watching films, Or reading books, or watching television.

Genuine addiction is a reason to quit. If it is damaging your life and relationships with others then quit.

But I don't think gaming is something you can really grow out of. Your tastes may change overtime but that's about it.
    jufonuk
    jufonuk

Poll: at what age do you think you will give up Gaming: Empty Re: Poll: at what age do you think you will give up Gaming:

Post by jufonuk Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:38 pm

Dude I am gonna game for as long as I can/want

it's just people tend to look on gaming as a hobby for the young... is there an age limit to gaming? I think not!
    Aysir
    Aysir

Post by Aysir Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:02 am

Like deadman said - it's really the same as watching movies or reading books.
    jufonuk
    jufonuk

Post by jufonuk Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:30 am

Aysir wrote:Like deadman said - it's really the same as watching movies or reading books.

I totally agree, shame non gamers don't
    so from this poll i think every will become zombies Razz
    Dantelockload
    Dantelockload

Post by Dantelockload Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:00 pm

"Fuck you they will have to prize the controller from my cold dead hands at which point I shall become a zombie and bite them!"

As depicted by this photo of myself and Deadman lol! (Deaman = Shaun I = Ed Very Happy )

Poll: at what age do you think you will give up Gaming: Zombie13

serenity
    serenity

Post by serenity Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:52 am

Yeah I'd say that's about right lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 01, 2024 11:59 pm