DPD Forum - Home Of The DPD Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Star Wars: Force Unleashed II Demo

DeadmanXIII
    DeadmanXIII

Star Wars: Force Unleashed II Demo Empty Star Wars: Force Unleashed II Demo

Post by DeadmanXIII Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:09 am

"SHOULD" be on Live today (certainly in the states) I imagine PSN will get it Wednesday!

Im gonna try and get it in before UC2 tonight!
    wan_big_kenobe
    wan_big_kenobe

Star Wars: Force Unleashed II Demo Empty Re: Star Wars: Force Unleashed II Demo

Post by wan_big_kenobe Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:33 pm

i think i jus made a mess in my shorts lol
    wan_big_kenobe
    wan_big_kenobe

Post by wan_big_kenobe Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:37 pm

yep the demo'a there whoop whoop cant wait to play it oh and whats UC2???????
    DeadmanXIII
    DeadmanXIII

Post by DeadmanXIII Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:33 pm

Uncharted2 dummy! lol

Hows Force unleashed then? TELL ME!!
    wan_big_kenobe
    wan_big_kenobe

Post by wan_big_kenobe Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:36 pm

ohhhhh lol and i havent had a chance to paly it yet been sorting some stuff out
    wan_big_kenobe
    wan_big_kenobe

Post by wan_big_kenobe Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:39 pm

Just played the Demo and OMG its sooooo good its so much smoother then the last game and the way u can chain ur combos together is really fluid visually is gorgeous to, I cant wait for it to come out
    DeadmanXIII
    DeadmanXIII

Post by DeadmanXIII Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:24 am

So, er yeah. This is FANTASTIC!

October just got more expensive. i need to get some stuff finished asap, cause this is on the LIST!!

Everyone must play this demo.

Force Unleashed 2 > Castlevania!
    wan_big_kenobe
    wan_big_kenobe

Post by wan_big_kenobe Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:13 am

Hold on did i see right Mr i hate star wars is buying a star wars game now thats funny lol
    DeadmanXIII
    DeadmanXIII

Post by DeadmanXIII Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:05 pm

Correct! I dont have any love for the star wars franchise, but Force Unleashed was a fantastic action game in it's own right and didnt RELY on thr Star Wars name to sell it. The sequel looks to be the same.

Fast, fluid, gorgeous, and a lightsabre that actually cuts dudes arms and heads off.
    wan_big_kenobe
    wan_big_kenobe

Post by wan_big_kenobe Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:09 pm

yea yea jus face it ur inner jedi is coming free lol Laughing
    Aysir
    Aysir

Post by Aysir Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:05 am

It's remarkably good. A huge improvement on the first game - while still feeling like a natural progression. I still prefer the feel and look of castlvania - but as a hack and slash fan - FU2 is a must buy.
    The way he runs with his twin sabre's in reverse hold looks a but awkward, but the game looks solid and great.
    Haify
    Haify

Post by Haify Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:17 pm

Am I the only one who thought the first game was dull? :s

I was tempted to download the demo to see if its a much needed improvement over the first one haha
    Aysir
    Aysir

Post by Aysir Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:21 pm

Haify wrote:Am I the only one who thought the first game was dull? :s
    Probably Very Happy It wasn't a particularly great hack and slash game, but it was decent. The story was good, the combos and progression were good too.
    Davekma
    Davekma

Post by Davekma Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:34 pm

Most enjoyable, already got it on order, so this just confirmed the purchase for me.
    Haify
    Haify

Post by Haify Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:59 pm

Aysir wrote:
    Haify wrote:Am I the only one who thought the first game was dull? :s
    Probably Very Happy It wasn't a particularly great hack and slash game, but it was decent. The story was good, the combos and progression were good too.

Haha we always seem to have the opposite opinions on games lately, the hack n slash side of the game was good but the story and characters didn't really appeal to me.
    Aysir
    Aysir

Post by Aysir Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:04 pm

There was no feeling of contact - and no visual/audio feedback when you hit anything. They've added a weird kind of slow down to the new one, which helps, but it's still not quite there.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jul 02, 2024 12:12 am