DPD Forum - Home Of The DPD Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

I Hate MvC3, It Made Me Miss tatsucap!

DeadmanXIII
    DeadmanXIII

I Hate MvC3, It Made Me Miss tatsucap! Empty I Hate MvC3, It Made Me Miss tatsucap!

Post by DeadmanXIII Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:01 am

Been a long time since ive played this, im gonna have to go back and start playing again. Oh Frank West/Viewtiful Joe Team, ive missed you!
    Hylian
    Hylian

I Hate MvC3, It Made Me Miss tatsucap! Empty Re: I Hate MvC3, It Made Me Miss tatsucap!

Post by Hylian Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:39 am

Changing from TalkTalk to Sky broadband this week, with supposedly much better connection. If so, I shall see you online! Chun-Li/Dorongo team ftw!
    jufonuk
    jufonuk

I Hate MvC3, It Made Me Miss tatsucap! Empty Re: I Hate MvC3, It Made Me Miss tatsucap!

Post by jufonuk Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:19 am

Hey Guys I am for playing this as well, I am hoping beyond hope for a TvC2 who knows, was playing this the other night and still love it,
    Dantelockload
    Dantelockload

Post by Dantelockload Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:41 pm

Count me in count me in!!!!! man gota dust off alot of consoles lol
    DeadmanXIII
    DeadmanXIII

Post by DeadmanXIII Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:30 am

Took TvC for a spin this evening, and had forgotten how fun it was. Dust of the Wii Dante, you have a LOOOOONG wait for MvC3 so TvC will step up and satisfy your VS game urges.

Jufonuk wants to play on Friday 8th, and its looking unlikely ill be able to join in. I encourage EVERYone with this game to PM him, post in the TVC Fight Night Topic or catch him in the Chatbox amd get on the case!

Dantelockload
    Dantelockload

Post by Dantelockload Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:19 am

If im not working then im defo on this! i remember good times playing with the Hylian! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jun 29, 2024 9:50 pm