DPD Forum - Home Of The DPD Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

What movies do you hate, that EVERYONE loves.

DeadmanXIII
    DeadmanXIII

What movies do you hate, that EVERYONE loves. Empty What movies do you hate, that EVERYONE loves.

Post by DeadmanXIII Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:42 pm

Maybe hate is a strong word but there is always on movie that th world goes bananas for and you just don't see the big deal deal.

One for me would be The Dark Knight. I enjoyed it the 1st time I saw it, but on the second viewing I found it too long, too boring and realised I very much hated Heath Ledger's portrayal of Joker. It was a good villain, but a terrible Joker.

Christian Bale seems to be getting worse with each movie I see him in. From American Psycho to Terminator Salvation. Ouch.

Please see the Batman:Arkham Asylum for the perfect Joker.
    Haify
    Haify

What movies do you hate, that EVERYONE loves. Empty Re: What movies do you hate, that EVERYONE loves.

Post by Haify Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:03 pm

Harry Potter enough said! Razz
    serenity
    serenity

What movies do you hate, that EVERYONE loves. Empty Re: What movies do you hate, that EVERYONE loves.

Post by serenity Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:32 am

perfect joker is jack nickleson perfect two face tommy lee jones riddler jim carry penguin danny deveto
    DeadmanXIII
    DeadmanXIII

Post by DeadmanXIII Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:35 am

I also dislike Star Wars.

@Serenity TOmmy Lee Jones was a fucking ballbag of a two face, and jim carry was a smelly twat of a riddler.

Spot on withthe Penguin mind you.
    serenity
    serenity

Post by serenity Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:24 pm

tut tut no taste also....mr moon moderator deadman lowering the tone by swearing !! EH! EH!
    MOONHEAD2
    MOONHEAD2

Post by MOONHEAD2 Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:26 am

DeadmanXIII wrote:I also dislike Star Wars.

@Serenity TOmmy Lee Jones was a fucking ballbag of a two face, and jim carry was a smelly twat of a riddler.

Spot on withthe Penguin mind you.

As my first act of moderation stop F***ing swearing LOL
    DeadmanXIII
    DeadmanXIII

Post by DeadmanXIII Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:19 pm

If there is no place for casual swearing I'm gonna have to leave the fucking forum.
    serenity
    serenity

Post by serenity Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:21 pm

omg! think of the children !!!!! LMAO

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jun 29, 2024 9:44 pm