DPD Forum - Home Of The DPD Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
DeadmanXIII
robin smith
6 posters

Top most annoying video game sidekicks

robin smith
    robin smith

Top most annoying video game sidekicks Empty Top most annoying video game sidekicks

Post by robin smith Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:10 pm

I have first dibs on Tails. Well, after he was in adventure anyway.

DeadmanXIII
    DeadmanXIII

Top most annoying video game sidekicks Empty Re: Top most annoying video game sidekicks

Post by DeadmanXIII Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:14 pm

Fuck it, I was gonna say Tails. He was fine in Sonic 2 and 3, but I agree, once you hit Adventures and he starts opening his bitch mouth he got real annoying real fast!

I'll think of another, someone else have a go! Haha
    robin smith
    robin smith

Top most annoying video game sidekicks Empty Re: Top most annoying video game sidekicks

Post by robin smith Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:25 pm

Any characters who join you on missions in phantasy star online.

Stop fucking talking at me and let me move!!!

What are you using all your health idems for, you barely got hit!!

Dantelockload
    Dantelockload

Post by Dantelockload Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:00 pm

DeadmanXIII wrote:Fuck it, I was gonna say Tails. He was fine in Sonic 2 and 3, but I agree, once you hit Adventures and he starts opening his bitch mouth he got real annoying real fast!

I'll think of another, someone else have a go! Haha

WTF!!!! i always go on about Tails being a punk arse little Fox bitch with Fleas and all i ever get is abuse for it! psch im going to have to start making note of your sudden switch of opinions
    DeadmanXIII
    DeadmanXIII

Post by DeadmanXIII Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:08 am

I'm trying to think of a game that had uninspired, boring, usless sidekicks that did nothing but irritate and get themsleves killed...

...Ah, Noble Team in Halo: Reach.

They made Sheva look like Shaft!
    Aysir
    Aysir

Post by Aysir Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:02 am

You must have a different version of Reach to mine. Noble team fought well - the marines were a bit wimpy and couldn't drive for shit - but Noble team were solid!
    Oh and for the record - Chris was the one that was thick as shit! Kept running into walls and into the way (I only played the game as Sheva Very Happy )
    Killzone 2's squad mates were a little annoying - I spent far too much time reviving them - I don't know if it was any different on Normal (I only played through once on Veteran) but it was annoying to hear them constantly whining.
    Davekma
    Davekma

Post by Davekma Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:45 pm

Whatever 3 survivors are being AI controlled on L4D1/2.

"Ow! You shot me!"

Well don't stand in my fucking way then!
    [R]zeeck

Post by [R]zeeck Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:09 am

Ive been finding the woman in resi5 really anoying- she does nothing other then help open doors ever so often then you give her a shotgun or something useful for when you need real help and she just looks after it for you while your getting attacked by dogs or something! id really like to shoot her in the face with the gun I just gave her....P.I.T.A! Evil or Very Mad
    robin smith
    robin smith

Post by robin smith Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:02 am

daxter.... annoying as fuck.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jul 02, 2024 12:26 am