DPD Forum - Home Of The DPD Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Dantelockload
John3482
serenity
DeadmanXIII
robin smith
9 posters

marvel vs capcom 3

DeadmanXIII
    DeadmanXIII

marvel vs capcom 3  - Page 2 Empty Re: marvel vs capcom 3

Post by DeadmanXIII Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:13 am

you dont need to watch the vid to see Galactus! lol
    jufonuk
    jufonuk

Post by jufonuk Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:16 am

DeadmanXIII wrote:you dont need to watch the vid to see Galactus! lol

opps
    jufonuk
    jufonuk

Post by jufonuk Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:47 am

86% So far on metacritic,link
    jjones87
    jjones87

Post by jjones87 Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:41 pm

it looks awesome, although im not a massive beat em up fan.. how is it guys?
    jufonuk
    jufonuk

Post by jufonuk Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:43 pm

jjones87 wrote:it looks awesome, although im not a massive beat em up fan.. how is it guys?

awaiting my copy
    jufonuk
    jufonuk

Post by jufonuk Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:14 am

Got in the post today, played a bit of it, awesome awesome game..won like 2 fights online of about 7, tried the single player, fast frantic and ott(just the way i like these versus games), final boss is a cheap bastard though, I can see the TvC influence in this game with the air combos, controls etc, just makes me all the more sad to think TvC is a one off ,a failed experiement as it were..anyways!

This has vaulted up there with TvC as my fave Versus game, Wolverine is a main in my team just need to find a solid pairing..Diiging the 2.5 Style..err tired and rambling (oh I got the 360 versio, no PS3 any DPDers with a 360 version let me know if yah wanna match?)

BESERKER BARAGE!!!
    DeadmanXIII
    DeadmanXIII

Post by DeadmanXIII Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:38 am

Wan big kenobie has it on 360.
    jufonuk
    jufonuk

Post by jufonuk Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:41 am

Played some more tonight, I think I unlocked everyone?
    Spoiler:
    apart from the two DLC people,
    if so takes less time to get them then TvC*,
    really liking the game..Deadman what was it that you didn't like about it at the eurogamer expo? has it been tweaked etc since then?

*Speaking of TvC had a bash of that tonight, still got people to play online and shock horror, I had a lag free match about three times in a row...random question but ever wonder if when this Gen is over will the games in general still have online communities?
    DeadmanXIII
    DeadmanXIII

Post by DeadmanXIII Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:22 am

the communities will have to move on eventually, just look at the original xbox. Xbox Live was closed down on it so it proves its impossible to play a specific game forever. (unless your a PC player perhaps)
    jufonuk
    jufonuk

Post by jufonuk Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:19 am

How is the only match making for PS3, 360 it's a bloody mess cannot do rank matches or player matches, just have to sit in a lobby an wait your turn Sad

Edit: I suppose you can set training mode to accept fight request, but still Sad
    jjones87
    jjones87

Post by jjones87 Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:03 am

whats it like online is it possible to get some moves in haha, i dont mind fighting games just can never get great at them! Sad
    DeadmanXIII
    DeadmanXIII

Post by DeadmanXIII Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:53 pm

jjones87 wrote:whats it like online is it possible to get some moves in haha, i dont mind fighting games just can never get great at them! Sad

I'm the same, I love em, just not brilliant at em, especially when I look at the top level tournament players.

Online is fine on ps3. Had 18 matches with Dan Lockload and each one was basically perfect. I'd played 10 or so random ranked games and while it didn't find someone each time, when I was in a match it was very smooth.
    jufonuk
    jufonuk

Post by jufonuk Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:01 pm

DeadmanXIII wrote:

I'm the same, I love em, just not brilliant at em, especially when I look at the top level tournament players.

This is true for me for fighting games, I don't have the time inclination to learn all the fancy combos, air juggles etc, I kinda stick to what I know and if I pick something up I try it out, but I just like to play and have a laugh, nothing funnier to my mind then decemating a guys team with wolverine or dante, or I like to start a match with arthur run way from the player then tag into someone else...when all is said an done it's a game and it's meant to be enjoyed..i will enjoy it my way even though to some of the elite players it may make me a "scrub" but I don't care..
    jjones87
    jjones87

Post by jjones87 Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:15 am

jufonuk wrote:
    DeadmanXIII wrote:

This is true for me for fighting games, I don't have the time inclination to learn all the fancy combos, air juggles etc, I kinda stick to what I know and if I pick something up I try it out, but I just like to play and have a laugh, nothing funnier to my mind then decemating a guys team with wolverine or dante, or I like to start a match with arthur run way from the player then tag into someone else...when all is said an done it's a game and it's meant to be enjoyed..i will enjoy it my way even though to some of the elite players it may make me a "scrub" but I don't care..

nah thats a fair comment, i have never taken them to seriously, but noone i knew had beat em ups.. so they became tiresome very quickly. I may pick up this or SF4 cos a few people have that, and would be cool to play

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jun 29, 2024 9:56 pm