DPD Forum - Home Of The DPD Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Bangai-O and Radiant Silvergun coming to XBLA

jufonuk
    jufonuk

Bangai-O and Radiant Silvergun coming to XBLA Empty Bangai-O and Radiant Silvergun coming to XBLA

Post by jufonuk Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:44 pm

Both of the above games have been dated for 2011,

Bangai-o was dated for this November,but was delayed to add multiplayer
    as you can see from the video below from gametrailers it looks like the DC Version and is like the DS and Dc Versions (which I think is a great thing as the DS version is amazing one of my favourite DS Games)

Radiant Silvergun Announcement Trailer:

I never got the chance to play the saturn version but am interested as this if from Treasure,who let's face it make some of the best games ever, it features online play and something called Ikaruga Mode... I am keeping these on my Radar, any oldschool gamers excited about these?
    DeadmanXIII
    DeadmanXIII

Bangai-O and Radiant Silvergun coming to XBLA Empty Re: Bangai-O and Radiant Silvergun coming to XBLA

Post by DeadmanXIII Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:36 pm

Oohh Silvergun was one of those "best games for the saturn" that never got released over here. i only ever did one Saturn import and that was Xmen Vs Streetfighter.

As for Bangai-O, i remember we had it in the game shop i used to work in, and we were floggging em for £5 cause nobody wanted to buy a 2d shooter on their powerhouse Dreamcast. i never picked one up but ALWAYS wished i had. Im keen on both titles!

Current date/time is Sat Jun 29, 2024 9:50 pm