DPD Forum - Home Of The DPD Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Order And Chaos - iOS World Of Warcraft

DeadmanXIII
    DeadmanXIII

Order And Chaos -  iOS World Of Warcraft Empty Order And Chaos - iOS World Of Warcraft

Post by DeadmanXIII Tue May 03, 2011 11:27 am

Thought I'd share this with you guys. It's a game on iOS called Order and Chaos, an in Gamelofts fine tradition of copying existing franchises to iOS, this is a copy of one of the biggest games of all time.

I only ever had the smallest flicker of desire to play World Of Warcraft, mostly to see what all the fuss is about with it and MMOs in general. But a £10 a month subscription was just too much of a cross to bear. That, and I just don't like gaming on my laptop.

So along comes Order and Chaos, an MMO a can play on the loo, in bed or wherever I like really. It looks like WoW, plays like WoW but costs 59p per month.

Im still very early in, I'm a level 6 Undead Monk. I know how geeky I sound already but this is my very 1st MMO so give me a break. I have joined a guild but not done anything as a group yet. So far, I am really enjoying it all. I'm not about to jump into WoW or even DCU (eventually) as This title is likely
    To be more than enough to keep my minor MMO itch scratched.

If you want to join me online, I am on the EU Storm Cape server so join that when you sign in. I'll post some YouTube vids later but feel free to check it out yourself.

Haify
    Haify

Order And Chaos -  iOS World Of Warcraft Empty Re: Order And Chaos - iOS World Of Warcraft

Post by Haify Tue May 03, 2011 12:47 pm

Whats the controls like? WoW isn't that great as people make it out to be I got bored with it and ended up botting my character haha xD
    DeadmanXIII
    DeadmanXIII

Order And Chaos -  iOS World Of Warcraft Empty Re: Order And Chaos - iOS World Of Warcraft

Post by DeadmanXIII Tue May 03, 2011 5:43 pm

controls just fine, really quite standard iOS controls really. tis good!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jun 29, 2024 10:00 pm