DPD Forum - Home Of The DPD Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Project Cafe is real so only a few games out there and then I am done with the Wii

jufonuk
    jufonuk

Project Cafe is real so only a few games out there and then I am done with the Wii Empty Project Cafe is real so only a few games out there and then I am done with the Wii

Post by jufonuk Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:21 pm

Seriously all I can think of wanting to get is

The Grinder (if it is still coming out)
    Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus

Wii Ware
    Motorheadz
    FAST (F-zero Clone from Shin'en)

then after that I am done with the little console that could.. onto the Wii Successor (if it has bc then I am double set..

it's been a hell or a ride with the Wii.. it wasn't perfect but had some unique games..
    Haify
    Haify

Project Cafe is real so only a few games out there and then I am done with the Wii Empty Re: Project Cafe is real so only a few games out there and then I am done with the Wii

Post by Haify Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:24 pm

I can't see this console being that great to be honest :\
    jufonuk
    jufonuk

Project Cafe is real so only a few games out there and then I am done with the Wii Empty Re: Project Cafe is real so only a few games out there and then I am done with the Wii

Post by jufonuk Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:43 pm

Haify wrote:I can't see this console being that great to be honest :\

hopefully it'll be something new
    DeadmanXIII
    DeadmanXIII

Post by DeadmanXIII Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:33 pm

More powerful than 360/ps3. Of course if it's just used for the same old ninty games then maybe you have a point.
    Haify
    Haify

Post by Haify Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:44 pm

If they can get some decent games from 3rd party it will be sweet but other wise it will just be the same old random Mario games with a promised Zelda game that will take ages to be released.
    Haify
    Haify

Post by Haify Tue May 03, 2011 6:03 pm

Its going to have an 8gb flash memory which is more then the Wii but I can't see why they won't use a hard drive :s if they did they could make way better wii ware games.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jun 27, 2024 5:32 am