DPD Forum - Home Of The DPD Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Resident Evil Raccoon City Debut Trailer :Team-based prequel hitting 360 and PS3 this winter <--according to CVG

Poll

are you excite for this news?

[ 1 ]
    Resident Evil Raccoon City Debut Trailer :Team-based prequel hitting 360 and PS3 this winter <--according to CVG I_vote_lcap100%Resident Evil Raccoon City Debut Trailer :Team-based prequel hitting 360 and PS3 this winter <--according to CVG I_vote_rcap [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Resident Evil Raccoon City Debut Trailer :Team-based prequel hitting 360 and PS3 this winter <--according to CVG I_vote_lcap0%Resident Evil Raccoon City Debut Trailer :Team-based prequel hitting 360 and PS3 this winter <--according to CVG I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Resident Evil Raccoon City Debut Trailer :Team-based prequel hitting 360 and PS3 this winter <--according to CVG I_vote_lcap0%Resident Evil Raccoon City Debut Trailer :Team-based prequel hitting 360 and PS3 this winter <--according to CVG I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 1
    jufonuk
    jufonuk

Resident Evil Raccoon City Debut Trailer :Team-based prequel hitting 360 and PS3 this winter <--according to CVG Empty Resident Evil Raccoon City Debut Trailer :Team-based prequel hitting 360 and PS3 this winter <--according to CVG

Post by jufonuk Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:52 am

The game, which is being developed by SOCOM studio Slant Six, looks to be quite a departure for the Resident Evil series, with 4-player squad shootouts replacing the traditional slow-paced monster scares...
    Asked why Capcom chose to move the series into third-person shooter territory, Kawata-san said: "As you know it's our fifteenth anniversary, which is a long time for a video game series... Some players came to the series when it made a turn towards action [in Resident Evil 4] (still with horror elements, though). This design led the series towards third-person shooter.

link C&VG

Trailer Screen shots 51 of them
    Haify
    Haify

Resident Evil Raccoon City Debut Trailer :Team-based prequel hitting 360 and PS3 this winter <--according to CVG Empty Re: Resident Evil Raccoon City Debut Trailer :Team-based prequel hitting 360 and PS3 this winter <--according to CVG

Post by Haify Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:27 pm

Saw some new screens from the game and it looks decent reminds me of the outbreak series but playing as Umbrella instead which does make a nice change to a Resi game.

And the fact you get to shoot a leon is a big plus Razz
    Haify
    Haify

Resident Evil Raccoon City Debut Trailer :Team-based prequel hitting 360 and PS3 this winter <--according to CVG Empty Re: Resident Evil Raccoon City Debut Trailer :Team-based prequel hitting 360 and PS3 this winter <--according to CVG

Post by Haify Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:15 pm

New trailer, not sure about it as it changes the story line as you are hunting down Leon to kill him (as much fun as that sounds) the only trouble with that is it doesn't make sense as to why would umbrella send in a special force team to hunt down the new recruit for the police?

But it does seem cool that you also have to kill the special forces (I thought they where umbrella too?) to cover your tracks that you've been there.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jun 29, 2024 9:41 pm