DPD Forum - Home Of The DPD Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Lead and Gold is FREE to PSN+ Subscribers

DeadmanXIII
    DeadmanXIII

Lead and Gold is FREE to PSN+ Subscribers Empty Lead and Gold is FREE to PSN+ Subscribers

Post by DeadmanXIII Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:45 pm

This brilliant class based shooter is free in this weeks PSN+ update! I bought it awhile back and think it's really very good!

jjones87
    jjones87

Lead and Gold is FREE to PSN+ Subscribers Empty Re: Lead and Gold is FREE to PSN+ Subscribers

Post by jjones87 Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:51 pm

ill second that, reminds me of team fortress the tongue in cheek approach, very enjoyable too Very Happy
    MOONHEAD2
    MOONHEAD2

Lead and Gold is FREE to PSN+ Subscribers Empty Re: Lead and Gold is FREE to PSN+ Subscribers

Post by MOONHEAD2 Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:12 am

Ive already played this game and went 27-11 !!! on my first game its not bad but would of preferred to play with a party instead
    Aysir
    Aysir

Post by Aysir Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:56 pm

Am I misunderstanding something about this game, or is there no progression. The ranks seem to reset every round.
    MOONHEAD2
    MOONHEAD2

Post by MOONHEAD2 Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:54 pm

Aysir wrote:Am I misunderstanding something about this game, or is there no progression. The ranks seem to reset every round.
    I also noticed this and is truely wierd i think its just the kills that count - but dont quote me on that ;-)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jul 02, 2024 12:43 am