DPD Forum - Home Of The DPD Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Assassins's Creed Brotherhood Beta

DeadmanXIII
    DeadmanXIII

Assassins's Creed Brotherhood Beta Empty Assassins's Creed Brotherhood Beta

Post by DeadmanXIII Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:18 pm

Its been out a week, so i am keen to hear who has it, and what we all think?

For me, im suprised how much im playing it. Im not on it for hours and hours, but if i have a spare half hour its my current go to game.
    Aysir
    Aysir

Assassins's Creed Brotherhood Beta Empty Re: Assassins's Creed Brotherhood Beta

Post by Aysir Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:46 pm

I think it's interesting, but the fact your hunting and being hunted, quickens the pace too much and removes the depth a little. I would've liked a slower more considered approach to the idea.
    DeadmanXIII
    DeadmanXIII

Post by DeadmanXIII Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:28 pm

Aysir wrote:I think it's interesting, but the fact your hunting and being hunted, quickens the pace too much and removes the depth a little. I would've liked a slower more considered approach to the idea.

You think? Im finding trying to go too quick = death! i like that being stealthy and discreet means you get more points for the kill. Running up to someone and stabbing them gets you the bare minimum!

I did find it difficult to adjust to after so many regular Deathmatches. Even after the training levels, it still took me a few matches to work out what was really going on.
    Aysir
    Aysir

Post by Aysir Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:44 pm

It's not deathmatch fast - but I still think it could afford to be more thoughtful. I tried to play it slow, and got some good kills, but players who hurry tend to score better.
    Restless
    Restless

Post by Restless Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:54 pm

i wonder if i'm missing something from that game as i don't really find it fun at all... i like the sneaking up on people and the stealth killing but i just seem to die all the time. is there no way to know if your assasin is near or not.. i literally walked past someone that turn around and killed me, hence i stopped playing.. if i can walk past the person who is about to kill me and not know it why bother playing..
    Aysir
    Aysir

Post by Aysir Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:18 am

You should try to move with other characters that look like yours and watch out for anyone following you that steps out of line. It's not always going to be obvious - but this was one of my problems with the game that trying to juggle the tailing and dodging at the same time is troublesome.
    DeadmanXIII
    DeadmanXIII

Post by DeadmanXIII Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:08 am

Restless wrote:is there no way to know if your assasin is near or not.. i literally walked past someone that turn around and killed me,

i struggled with this a bit, but the feeling of walking past your target and KNOWING they havent spotted you and killing em from behind is soooooooo good!

If your pursuer is running when your close it will set off an alarm for you and you enter a chase and must evade them. but you really have to be watching the crowd.

Its all a game of balance, if you get in the crowd you maybe harder to spot, but so will your pursuer and he can get close. If you stay clear of the the crowds you will see you attacker coming, but he can better identify you.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 05, 2024 9:54 am