DPD Forum - Home Of The DPD Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Medal Of Honor

jjones87
    jjones87

Medal Of Honor  - Page 2 Empty Re: Medal Of Honor

Post by jjones87 Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:20 pm

plus you get Frontlines too, speaking of which has anyone played it yet?
    Haify
    Haify

Post by Haify Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:28 pm

I've not had a chance but will give it ago later as it has trophies haha

I'm sorry but the online is really bad, I gave team death match ago and basically it was spawn - dead, spawn - dead etc. Was a few mortars but it was mainly snipers from the other side of the map sitting there and spawn killing and where is the fun in that?

Some times I got a chance to run around I would just get killed by a camper or shoot then just get owned and that's seriously not fun at least you have a chance in COD.
    jjones87
    jjones87

Post by jjones87 Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:54 pm

Haify wrote:I've not had a chance but will give it ago later as it has trophies haha

I'm sorry but the online is really bad, I gave team death match ago and basically it was spawn - dead, spawn - dead etc. Was a few mortars but it was mainly snipers from the other side of the map sitting there and spawn killing and where is the fun in that?

Some times I got a chance to run around I would just get killed by a camper or shoot then just get owned and that's seriously not fun at least you have a chance in COD.

See i dont know what you mean? i have had none of these issues with online games, yeah you get the ocassional camper like most games, but we just rush and take them out. Maybe im being biased, cos i like the tactical approach to MOH, much like Ghost Recon. I find COD is more run and gun, one man army sorta show, not that theres anything wrong with that. Different Styles of gaming in my opinion
    Haify
    Haify

Post by Haify Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:48 pm

Then your one lucky git Razz

BF:BC2 is more tactical then MoH will ever be, with me I find MoH to me more run and gun or camp. With COD I do find you can run and gun but it won't get you any where fast, you need to play more tactical and learn when to use your flash or stun grenades.

I don't mind MoH as it has some good ideas but from my experience so far its not that great, I may give it another go as I do enjoy playing the sniper role even tho you can't prone Razz
    jjones87
    jjones87

Post by jjones87 Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:16 am

he time has come guys, MOH is definitly being traded in tomorow... cant bear it anymore! Sad
    DeadmanXIII
    DeadmanXIII

Post by DeadmanXIII Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:23 am

jjones87 wrote:he time has come guys, MOH is definitly being traded in tomorow... cant bear it anymore! Sad

I thought you were enjoying it!
    jjones87
    jjones87

Post by jjones87 Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:48 am

Well the single player was good, online was ok... but its just really annoying online, spawn next to the enemy, spawn killers.. it just takes the fun out of it. shame really Sad
    DeadmanXIII
    DeadmanXIII

Post by DeadmanXIII Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:51 am

Anyone left with this or have they all been traded. I'm about 3/4s through campaign. Im certain I could have done it in one sitting if i had started earlier in the evening.

I am REALLY enjoying it. The firefights are exciting and as I think HaIfy said, there are some incredible moments. Also the way the action weaves between the three squads is masterfully done. Especially around the helicopter section.

Im wondering if EA could patch the spawn killing. A few seconds of invincibility on respawn usually does the trick. If they plan to compete with black ops on any level the online needs to be tight.

Haify
    Haify

Post by Haify Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:54 pm

I traded mine in a while ago Sad

Single play is epic and yeah that is true, I did like the way when you help out the other squads out during the action. It would be good if they did but I'm not to sure they will has EA have stated the game isn't as good as they wanted it to be which is a shame as they did do well with the single player.
    DeadmanXIII
    DeadmanXIII

Post by DeadmanXIII Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:48 pm

Finally found the time to finish it off today, and i am so glad i did. i REALLY enjoyed the single player. I even played through multiplayer player and mopped up some of those multiplayer trophies.

Anything i havent got by now is gonna take too much time.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content