DPD Forum - Home Of The DPD Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

New Medal of Honour

wan_big_kenobe
    wan_big_kenobe

New Medal of Honour  Empty New Medal of Honour

Post by wan_big_kenobe Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:08 am

Now when i heard that there was a new Medal of Honour coming out I was very skeptical about it and said it was just another MW2 wannabe. But after playing it i've come to see its a lot more, the whole game has had a complete over haul from the older titles it plays smoothly and looks gorgeous. Certain things that i really liked was the way body parts could be removed for example if you did a head shot with a shot gun they would be left with no head, if u did a limb shot the body part would come clean off leaving a tiny bit of bone sticking out as if broken off like a natural brake. Another little touch that caught my eye was the way the campaign missions was linked, similar to the MW2 missions you play as 2 main characters, the way that u switch between them is very well thought out you would be playing as one when u had finished that mission u would then continue as the other player in the same battle but from a different perspective. I highly recomend this game to everyone if your a fan of FPS's
    DeadmanXIII
    DeadmanXIII

New Medal of Honour  Empty Re: New Medal of Honour

Post by DeadmanXIII Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:13 am

so its like Soldier Of Fortune meets MW2.

Taking "inspiration" from MW2 to the point of using the 2 characters gimmick is insane. The creative meeting must have been amazing!

"Hey, Modern Warfare 2 is popular huh!"
    "Yeah, Lets do that"
    wan_big_kenobe
    wan_big_kenobe

Post by wan_big_kenobe Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:20 am

id say its more BBC2 MW2 and soldier of fortune all rolled into one and its pulled off so smoothly and beautifully for example theres one part of the game where ur on a patrol at night and u need to be stealthy i wasnt listening to what my team mate was saying and i shot a guy and he moaned at me telling me to hold my fire and if i do something like that again and your gonna get us killed. I was like oh fuck lol
    Aysir
    Aysir

Post by Aysir Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:12 am

As long as it doesn't hold my hand the whole way through - it might be interesting.
    wan_big_kenobe
    wan_big_kenobe

Post by wan_big_kenobe Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:52 pm

depending on the dificulty determins how the comp helps u for example when your on the patrol the comp will give u the cboice of what bad guy to go for but wont shoot until you've made the first shot and 90% of the time thet wont kill all the opposition for you

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content