DPD Forum - Home Of The DPD Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Batman Arkham Asylum

MOONHEAD2
    MOONHEAD2

Batman Arkham Asylum  Empty Batman Arkham Asylum

Post by MOONHEAD2 Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:10 am

im still in my first playthrough (hard) and even though this game is kinda old now ive gotta say/understnd why its a bestseller for ps3! personally i would compare this to bioshock in alot of ways but batman style most seems very similiar with a different combat system...
    I know alot of you have played so thought i might ask what did you think of it - for me so far so good -
    if there is one negative thing i would say it would be that the button prompts - exp: climb up ledge press X dont always register and it becomes frustrating when you got scarecrow after you Very Happy

(im now on the part where you have to lock up harley quinn - could someone give us a rough percentage in terms of how far i am - i understand it says on the stats but im sure its for riddles also (not bothered will do on second playthrough)

Comment , Rate , Subscribe Very Happy
    DeadmanXIII
    DeadmanXIII

Batman Arkham Asylum  Empty Re: Batman Arkham Asylum

Post by DeadmanXIII Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:56 am

If memory serves me well, and it rarely does. Your a little over the half way point. But I may be wrong,hopefully someone else can confirm for sure. Good news though, once you finish the game, you can load the save and are free to hunt for all the joker teeth, riddles and spirit of Arkham tablets! Hopefully you have found the Riddlers maps as you have been playing, they make it a lot freakin easier!
    Aysir
    Aysir

Post by Aysir Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:10 am

I loved Arkham Asylum. If Uncharted 2 hadn't come out last year, this would have been GOTY no doubt for a lot of people other than the BAFTA's.
    The only thing I had trouble with was the combat challenges. I could do hard mode easily enough, but I can't fight the way it wants me to fight in order to get the big scores Sad
    DeadmanXIII
    DeadmanXIII

Post by DeadmanXIII Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:23 am

Aysir wrote:
    The only thing I had trouble with was the combat challenges. I could do hard mode easily enough, but I can't fight the way it wants me to fight in order to get the big scores Sad

I have the same issue, didn't really hurt the game much, but I'm probably never gonna get the Gropius for the challenge mode.
    Dantelockload
    Dantelockload

Post by Dantelockload Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:14 am

DeadmanXIII wrote:
    Aysir wrote:

I have the same issue, didn't really hurt the game much, but I'm probably never gonna get the Gropius for the challenge mode.

I agree also lol i think i tried the first 3 and then couldnt be bothered Sad as just reading this thread makes me want to play that game againg .............sigh good times lol
    MOONHEAD2
    MOONHEAD2

Post by MOONHEAD2 Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:34 pm

YEH IM GONNA REPLAY TO FIND GET MOST OF THE RIDDLES ETC

Last edited by MOONHEAD2 on Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    MOONHEAD2
    MOONHEAD2

Post by MOONHEAD2 Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:35 pm

Dantelockload wrote:
    DeadmanXIII wrote:
    Aysir wrote:

I agree also lol i think i tried the first 3 and then couldnt be bothered Sad as just reading this thread makes me want to play that game againg .............sigh good times lol

BATMAN FTW
    MOONHEAD2
    MOONHEAD2

Post by MOONHEAD2 Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:55 am

i have completed it today - gotta say an awsome game there would be a few things i would change nethertheless overall i give 8/10
    DeadmanXIII
    DeadmanXIII

Post by DeadmanXIII Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:11 am

Minor spoilers,,,

Congrats dude, on my Hard playthrough I got stuck fighting the Titan that drops down the elevator shaft in the chemical plant thing. I reasoned that if obese struggling with fighting him and all the other dudes at once, when you fight TWO titans later in jokers lair I'd be screwed! So I quit!
    Dantelockload
    Dantelockload

Post by Dantelockload Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:02 pm

DeadmanXIII wrote:Minor spoilers,,,

Congrats dude, on my Hard playthrough I got stuck fighting the Titan that drops down the elevator shaft in the chemical plant thing. I reasoned that if obese struggling with fighting him and all the other dudes at once, when you fight TWO titans later in jokers lair I'd be screwed! So I quit!

"shakes Head" .....im not angry ....just disappointed
    jjones87
    jjones87

Post by jjones87 Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:53 pm

never finished this game, my save got corrupted... i was at jokers lair too.... looking forward to numero 2
    DeadmanXIII
    DeadmanXIII

Post by DeadmanXIII Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:24 pm

jjones87 wrote:never finished this game, my save got corrupted... i was at jokers lair too.... looking forward to numero 2

ahhh go back for seconds dude! you gotta play it again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 04, 2024 1:03 am