DPD Forum - Home Of The DPD Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Does anybody visit the main blog site anymore?

Poll

Do you still use the main blog site?

[ 0 ]
    Does anybody visit the main blog site anymore? I_vote_lcap0%Does anybody visit the main blog site anymore? I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Does anybody visit the main blog site anymore? I_vote_lcap0%Does anybody visit the main blog site anymore? I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Does anybody visit the main blog site anymore? I_vote_lcap67%Does anybody visit the main blog site anymore? I_vote_rcap [67%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Does anybody visit the main blog site anymore? I_vote_lcap33%Does anybody visit the main blog site anymore? I_vote_rcap [33%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 3
    Poll closed
    Aysir
    Aysir

Does anybody visit the main blog site anymore? Empty Does anybody visit the main blog site anymore?

Post by Aysir Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:46 pm

Trying to get a feel for the usefullness of the main site - and more specifically my posts. The lack of comments has been rather disheartening and leads me to consider stopping all together. This poll is gonna run to the end of the month - depending on the outcome I'll either continue doing posts - or stop. Smile
    Haify
    Haify

Does anybody visit the main blog site anymore? Empty Re: Does anybody visit the main blog site anymore?

Post by Haify Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:55 pm

Main reason I go is to see your monthly release post. Very Happy
    DeadmanXIII
    DeadmanXIII

Does anybody visit the main blog site anymore? Empty Re: Does anybody visit the main blog site anymore?

Post by DeadmanXIII Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:59 pm

I very rarely visit the blog. I enjoy the opinion pieces that pop up from time to time, but the posts that just recycle a Kotaku/Joystiq story don't do it for me.

People tend to post stories on the forum these days. That being said, my "360 is better than ps3" status on Facebook inspired more conversation than most forum topics.
    MOONHEAD2
    MOONHEAD2

Post by MOONHEAD2 Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:40 am

I have trouble leaving comments it says i have to subscribe or something - highly confusing!

I cant be bothered to deal with that - although i do try?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jul 02, 2024 12:11 am