DPD Forum - Home Of The DPD Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Latest MAG patch adds Move Support and much more

DeadmanXIII
    DeadmanXIII

Latest MAG patch adds Move Support and much more Empty Latest MAG patch adds Move Support and much more

Post by DeadmanXIII Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:08 pm

http://blog.mag.com/blog/2010/09/patch-alert-mag-2-0/

While it didnt appeal to the first time i tried it (During the Beta), there has been a LOT of changes since release and the latest patch has just been released.

Im tempted to get hold of it just to play an FPS with Move support! Also, the guys doing MAG are doing the SOCOM arent they?

Haify
    Haify

Latest MAG patch adds Move Support and much more Empty Re: Latest MAG patch adds Move Support and much more

Post by Haify Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:58 am

Yeah MAG is made by the team behind SOCOM, the move control would be awesome on MAG if it was used to swing the knife as in that game the knife is mightier then the gun Razz
    DeadmanXIII
    DeadmanXIII

Latest MAG patch adds Move Support and much more Empty Re: Latest MAG patch adds Move Support and much more

Post by DeadmanXIII Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:05 am

I've picked up MaG, what team did people join?
    Haify
    Haify

Post by Haify Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:26 pm

I was S.V.E.R I think but I traded my copy in some time ago haha :\

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content