DPD Forum - Home Of The DPD Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Starting to think the 360 is better than PS3

jufonuk
    jufonuk

Starting to think the 360 is better than PS3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Starting to think the 360 is better than PS3

Post by jufonuk Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:15 am

serenity wrote:gimmie a break i havent slept

why not? stop catching pokemons!!! also I am on night shift..so buzzing hoo rah,
    serenity
    serenity

Starting to think the 360 is better than PS3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Starting to think the 360 is better than PS3

Post by serenity Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:18 am

Last edited by serenity on Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:28 am; edited 1 time in total
    serenity
    serenity

Post by serenity Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:22 am

actually i was shooting helghast
    DeadmanXIII
    DeadmanXIII

Post by DeadmanXIII Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:32 am

I love you guys!

Davekma
    Davekma

Post by Davekma Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:25 pm

jufonuk wrote:Davekma: Pc gaming in the main is the master race I concure, but configs driver updates etc piss me off give me a console anyday, I don't want to spend half my time tweaking settings...get Dolphin Emulator for y our machine and play some nice wii games in HD

I generally don't do that much tweaking once I've passed the initial install process. I admit, you can and that may put some people off, but it's not a necessity, which is what makes me want to throttle ignorant peons like Deadman when he makes stupid statements Laughing

Hell, my latest Graphics Card Drivers were done through Windows Update, nothing gets much easier than that Razz

Console gaming has it's place though..... Gratefully grovelling at the feet of it's PC gaming masters Twisted Evil
    DeadmanXIII
    DeadmanXIII

Post by DeadmanXIII Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:19 pm

Davekma wrote:
    jufonuk wrote:Davekma: Pc gaming in the main is the master race I concure, but configs driver updates etc piss me off give me a console anyday, I don't want to spend half my time tweaking settings...get Dolphin Emulator for y our machine and play some nice wii games in HD

I generally don't do that much tweaking once I've passed the initial install process. I admit, you can and that may put some people off, but it's not a necessity, which is what makes me want to throttle ignorant peons like Deadman when he makes stupid statements Laughing

Hell, my latest Graphics Card Drivers were done through Windows Update, nothing gets much easier than that Razz

Console gaming has it's place though..... Gratefully grovelling at the feet of it's PC gaming masters Twisted Evil

What format did you buy Test Drive Unlimited 2 on?

Win.
    Davekma
    Davekma

Post by Davekma Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:56 pm

DeadmanXIII wrote:What format did you buy Test Drive Unlimited 2 on?

Win.

What format did I buy ME2, Bad Company 2, Borderlands, New Vegas, Dragon Age 1&2, Bulletstorm, L4D 1&2, The Orange Box, Call of Duty 4 & World at War on?

Hush your big douchey mouth Razz
    jufonuk
    jufonuk

Post by jufonuk Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:56 pm

Davekma wrote:

Starting to think the 360 is better than PS3 - Page 2 Miyapic
    Haify
    Haify

Post by Haify Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:04 am

Davekma wrote:Hell, my latest Graphics Card Drivers were done through Windows Update, nothing gets much easier than that Razz

My graphics driver updates via steam as steam love AMD!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jun 29, 2024 9:29 pm