DPD Forum - Home Of The DPD Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

TNA Victory Road

DeadmanXIII
    DeadmanXIII

TNA Victory Road Empty TNA Victory Road

Post by DeadmanXIII Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:15 pm

Just started watching it, I'm up to ultimate X match. Fuuuck that was awesome!

Kazarian is quickly becoming favourite of mine. Plus, Robbie E is awlways awesome.

Jerseys in the house, Bitches.
    Haify
    Haify

TNA Victory Road Empty Re: TNA Victory Road

Post by Haify Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:39 pm

Robbie E should be heavy weight champ!
    DeadmanXIII
    DeadmanXIII

Post by DeadmanXIII Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:39 pm

Lol, so skip All this X Divison stuff and go straight for Eric Youngs title? :-)
    Haify
    Haify

Post by Haify Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:08 am

That would be one legendary match Robbie E vs. Eric Young!

I miss Eric his such a good wrestler just a shame they don't use him much.
    DeadmanXIII
    DeadmanXIII

Post by DeadmanXIII Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:35 am

Everyone is too scared to face him, he is the only man that j e double f j a double r e double t wouldn't be able to make tap!

Plus, Eric young used to be a super hero. Not sure if that's before your time. Super Eric used to lead a super hero squad that also included Sharkbiy and Curryman. Fuck that was funny. I'll be hunting on YouTube tonight for some videos, and maybe stick some in an " Eric Young is Awesome" thread.
    Haify
    Haify

Post by Haify Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:29 pm

Super Eric those where great times, I remember when he used to wear that super hero costume. Those where the good times of TNA, just wished they go back to that style of ring.
    DeadmanXIII
    DeadmanXIII

Post by DeadmanXIII Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:21 pm

Yeah dude! I'm watching Final Resolution 2008, love that 6 sided ring! I'd love to see Dixie bring it back when she eventually gets control back. It's also weird seeing how awesome Christian Cage is, and how little he is used in WWE.
    Haify
    Haify

Post by Haify Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:28 pm

6 sided ring made it different plus the cage matches had more steel yeah! Hogan and Bischof are ruining it in my opinion like bring Matt Hardy over he sucked in WWE and he still sucks now.

Oh yeah I remember Christian Cage being there fighting against MEM and having AJ as his lacky haha, I really should watch some of the old PPV events. Do they even use him in WWE? I've only seen him wrestle once.
    DeadmanXIII
    DeadmanXIII

Post by DeadmanXIII Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:25 pm

Wwe like to keep former TNA off tv for a while to shake the "TNA talent" label off them. Look at Awesome Kong, she signed with wwe back in november and still hasn't debuted yet and won't till after mania. Christian is only just now appearing on tv again.

Back to Victory Road, Matt Hardy had a GREAT match with AJ, and the Tag title and Ultimate X matches were very good indeed but Anderson/RVD was booked terribly and anyone that follows wrestling has probably heard about the HUUUUGE mess that was the <2min PPV main event. Yikes.

That being said, Serenity said this weeks impact was good so hopefully the Victory Road PPV hasn't done too much damage to TNA.
    Haify
    Haify

Post by Haify Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:00 pm

Impact after VR is really good, ultimate x was pure awesome those matches are great and Gen Me, Robbie E and Kaz did a really good job in the match.

I was even kinda hoping Robbie E would get to the title before Kaz haha and the Tag match was sweet Beer Money always pull off a good show.

Matt vs AJ was good even tho I can't stand Matt I have to admit his a good grappler makes a change from people like RVD who mainly just strike with a few grapples here and there.

Anderson is just annoying me lately with all this bitching about a rematch and I wouldn't say it was a huge mess of a main event was rather funny seeing Jeff just getting owned like that.

But talking about bad main events you see the Anderson vs Jeff Hardy ladder match one? now that was the lamest and biggest cock up I've ever seen.
    DeadmanXIII
    DeadmanXIII

Post by DeadmanXIII Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:04 pm

That when Jeff got mic checked off the ladder and missed grabbing the belt? I thought it was a tricky spot and didt mind that he missed it.
    Haify
    Haify

Post by Haify Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:32 pm

That bit yeah and the whole match wasn't that great compared to the other ladder matches Jeff has had.

But lately it seems the opening match or the other matches before the main are 110% better haha.
    serenity
    serenity

Post by serenity Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:23 am

one thing to say sting vs jeff hardy 81 secs ! SHIT! (nuff said!)
    Haify
    Haify

Post by Haify Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:29 pm

I read that Hardy was off his face with drugs thats why the match was over like that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jun 29, 2024 9:32 pm