DPD Forum - Home Of The DPD Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Persona 3 Portable

Aysir
    Aysir

Persona 3 Portable Empty Persona 3 Portable

Post by Aysir Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:51 pm

The portable port of Persona 3 is finally coming to Europe. It's been over six months, but it's still a great game and for those of you who haven't played persona, but are looking for a Japanese style-rpg, it's great.
    Personally I prefer Persona 4, but this version on Persona 3 is packed full of content. Along with the FES stuff, it's also got the alternate main character. Strangely the female lead isn't pictured on the European packaging - not sure what the reasoning behind that is. Honestly though, despite the awesome packaging, i'd still go for a digital download version if it's available, as that would work with NGP too Smile

http://sticktwiddlers.com/2011/03/07/news-persona-3-portable-collectors-edition-announced-detailed/
    Haify
    Haify

Persona 3 Portable Empty Re: Persona 3 Portable

Post by Haify Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:35 pm

I picked up the first one off of psn and its actually a great little game haven't got around to finishing it tho.
    Aysir
    Aysir

Post by Aysir Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:12 pm

3 and 4 are quite different to the original. Persona started as a spin-off to Shin Megami Tensei and it was quite a lot like it. 3 and 4 added in the whole Social Links aspect where you have to maintain a school and social life which helps you in your dungeon exploration. No random encounters is also much appreciated!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content