DPD Forum - Home Of The DPD Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Dantelockload
Davekma
Aysir
jufonuk
8 posters

Help me to tackle my backlog Retail Edition DPD Votes (SHAKE IT BABY!!)

Poll

Games To Tackle Next:

[ 0 ]
    Help me to tackle my backlog Retail Edition DPD Votes (SHAKE IT BABY!!) I_vote_lcap0%Help me to tackle my backlog Retail Edition DPD Votes (SHAKE IT BABY!!) I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Help me to tackle my backlog Retail Edition DPD Votes (SHAKE IT BABY!!) I_vote_lcap0%Help me to tackle my backlog Retail Edition DPD Votes (SHAKE IT BABY!!) I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 4 ]
    Help me to tackle my backlog Retail Edition DPD Votes (SHAKE IT BABY!!) I_vote_lcap100%Help me to tackle my backlog Retail Edition DPD Votes (SHAKE IT BABY!!) I_vote_rcap [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 4
    Poll closed
    jufonuk
    jufonuk

Help me to tackle my backlog Retail Edition DPD Votes (SHAKE IT BABY!!) Empty Help me to tackle my backlog Retail Edition DPD Votes (SHAKE IT BABY!!)

Post by jufonuk Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:38 pm

I have recently, starting goning through my Copy of Resident evil 4 Wii (I have had it since about 2008) I am one of those gamers that for some reason buys a shed load of games and hardly ever completes them, due to either something shinier coming along or just getting stuck or bored on a game or sidetracked by something else,
    I have spent too much on games to simply let it gather dust on the shelf so in the poll above I have a choice of games to play which I cannot decide to tackle next, DPD votes for me and I play the game: (once I complete Resi 4 That is)

games such as MvC3 and TvC and such Multiplayer games I pick up from time to time so dont require voting)

I am trying to keep this poll singleplayer gaming edition, hence leaving out DKCR and NSMBWii

Due to poll size limit I wanted to include two games I have from love film which are Star Wars Force unleashed II Wii and Mass Effect 2 360, if you want to vote for that then put that in the reply

many thanks

PS if it works out well I may run another poll with my down loaded games (Wiiware and XBLA games) in my back log..

Last edited by jufonuk on Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Aysir
    Aysir

Help me to tackle my backlog Retail Edition DPD Votes (SHAKE IT BABY!!) Empty Re: Help me to tackle my backlog Retail Edition DPD Votes (SHAKE IT BABY!!)

Post by Aysir Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:22 pm

Batman is far and away the best game there. NMH2 and Madworld are supposed to be really good, but I can't say as I haven't played them. The others are good, but nothing essential.
    Davekma
    Davekma

Help me to tackle my backlog Retail Edition DPD Votes (SHAKE IT BABY!!) Empty Re: Help me to tackle my backlog Retail Edition DPD Votes (SHAKE IT BABY!!)

Post by Davekma Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:37 pm

Mass Effect 2 all day, everyday, until completed Very Happy
    Aysir
    Aysir

Post by Aysir Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:59 pm

Oh I missed that bit with Mass effect 2 Shocked Mass Effect 2 is as good as Batman - either, or - really.
    Dantelockload
    Dantelockload

Post by Dantelockload Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:45 am

batman ftw Very Happy
    DeadmanXIII
    DeadmanXIII

Post by DeadmanXIII Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:48 am

Batman for me dude, do NOT start mass effect. You want to be clearing through some
    Of these titles and mass effect (while brilliant) will be a huge time suck. Smash through prince of Persia 2008 after that as it's quite short if I remember rightly. After those two are done you will be ready to return to the resi universe and tackle resi 5.
    Dantelockload
    Dantelockload

Post by Dantelockload Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:52 am

thats it rob im going to forum stalk your ass till you reply to my txt!
    jufonuk
    jufonuk

Post by jufonuk Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:37 am

Cool and seeing what part I left AA on (Poison Ivy) I think I am far enough into the game so that completing it will be quick, then onto ME 2 (renting it so everytime I don't play it is wasting money)after ME2 I think some SW FU 2, hmm looking forward to tackling this backlog, made a bet with myself to buy as few games as possible this year, am kinda sticking to it,( well apart from buying a 3DS and SSFIV) gonna hit the bargain bins hard Very Happy have some XBLA title in mind though but apart form that backlog hooooooooooooooo!

(oh on night shift in case anyone wonders why I am posting so late)

Haify
    Haify

Post by Haify Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:47 pm

Hows the backlog coming along?

Mines kinda come to a halt haha
    jjones87
    jjones87

Post by jjones87 Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:38 pm

i havent got a backlog haha... well only crysis to finish, suprisingly long for a shooter
    jufonuk
    jufonuk

Post by jufonuk Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:08 am

Kinda got sidetracked, was playing Alan Wake , the disc was damaged need a replacement. but also been tackling playing battle field 1943
    jufonuk
    jufonuk

Post by jufonuk Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:10 pm

ok now onto AA, it will be completed Very Happy
    Haify
    Haify

Post by Haify Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:25 pm

Still playing batman? :O
    jufonuk
    jufonuk

Post by jufonuk Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:27 pm

no just got around to it, have been sidetracked by Mr Wake
    jufonuk
    jufonuk

Post by jufonuk Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:28 pm

will start tonight after work, then jsut plow through it until done
    serenity
    serenity

Post by serenity Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:20 pm

one game to beat them all!.......coming out in june ......the duke is back ! .....HAIL TO THE KING BABY!
    Haify
    Haify

Post by Haify Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:31 pm

jufonuk wrote:will start tonight after work, then jsut plow through it until done

Nice its a sweet game i traded mine in Sad hate it when I want to play some thing I don't have it any more.

Also you seen the new trailer? best news tho is that there is no multiplayer for the second one either.

serenity wrote:one game to beat them all!.......coming out in june ......the duke is back ! .....HAIL TO THE KING BABY!

I think you find Gordon Freeman owns the Duke!
    serenity
    serenity

Post by serenity Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:35 pm

err what..?
    Haify
    Haify

Post by Haify Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:49 pm

Freeman is the lege with no voice!
    serenity
    serenity

Post by serenity Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:12 pm

(SLAPS HALFY WITH WET FISH!) what hes duke?
    jufonuk
    jufonuk

Post by jufonuk Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:13 pm

if Duke ever gets released I will buy that up mark my words... HAIL TO THE KING BABY
    serenity
    serenity

Post by serenity Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:15 pm

its due around june 10th
    jufonuk
    jufonuk

Post by jufonuk Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:22 pm

serenity wrote:its due around june 10th

lol been waiting what is it 15 years? the Duke Better Deliver

posted a link to a series called our your history are belogn to us... it tackles the Rise and Fall of Apogee/3D Realms worth checking out....

duke better kick ass... and Multiplayer Batman, hmm a good thing I guess as sometimes you need a pure awesome single player blast sometimes Very Happy
    Haify
    Haify

Post by Haify Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:03 pm

You can pick up feces and throw it around what more can you ask for Razz I defo pick up Duke it nukem just look pure win. Serenity just wants to play capture the girl and slap her Shocked

DC online = multiplayer batman? haha but it is good seeing some developers out there don't throw in multiplayer just for the sake of it.
    serenity
    serenity

Post by serenity Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:19 am

WHAT DO YOU THINK I AM A MONKEY ?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jun 29, 2024 9:56 pm