DPD Forum - Home Of The DPD Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Modern Combat: Domination PSN Tomorrows

DeadmanXIII
    DeadmanXIII

Modern Combat: Domination PSN Tomorrows Empty Modern Combat: Domination PSN Tomorrows

Post by DeadmanXIII Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:54 pm

$8 FPS for PSN. Trailers look great and the Modern Combat games are great on iPhone. I'd add a trailer but it's not easy to do from my phone! Everyone should check it out, we may have found a dirt cheap FPS that we can all get and play together.

Also, 25% off or PS+ users.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2010/12/15/modern-combat-domination-producer-qa-playstation-move-support-confirmed/

(I love the piss take shots of the players!)
    Haify
    Haify

Modern Combat: Domination PSN Tomorrows Empty Re: Modern Combat: Domination PSN Tomorrows

Post by Haify Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:55 pm

Looks good but that's for the americians so I dowt we will get that tomorrow as EU psn seems to get poor updates lately Sad
    jjones87
    jjones87

Modern Combat: Domination PSN Tomorrows Empty Re: Modern Combat: Domination PSN Tomorrows

Post by jjones87 Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:57 am

wow looks good, maybe ill be downloading it
    Haify
    Haify

Post by Haify Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:27 pm

We did get it and it just costs £6.29 barging tbh
    jjones87
    jjones87

Post by jjones87 Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:03 pm

yea i played the trial, very similar to CS. i like so i may purchase this, at 4.29 aswell its a good game!
    DeadmanXIII
    DeadmanXIII

Post by DeadmanXIII Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:47 pm

dont pay 4.29. put it on the joint and we can all get a go! lol

its JJ or Dantes turn to load it up.
    Haify
    Haify

Post by Haify Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:23 am

DeadmanXIII wrote:dont pay 4.29. put it on the joint and we can all get a go! lol

Agreed!

Got spare cash on my account due to a refund I need to spend tho Sad might get spare parts as it looks good.
    DeadmanXIII
    DeadmanXIII

Post by DeadmanXIII Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:46 am

The demo (MC:D) has a 60minute online trial of a Seek and Destroy type of gamemode on the Sandstorm map. I personally had a really good time on it.

Me and JJ had a match (which his team won) and even through there were only two of us thR game fills the room with bots to make up the numbers. It looks decent, not full price decent but certainly isn't ugly. It runs at a fair speed, and has a nice feel to the guns. Oh and earning/spending money on upgrades is awesome. Do you blow all your money on a gun or make do with a pistol to save up fir an even better gun?

Plus it's £5, surely we all gotta get this?!
    Haify
    Haify

Post by Haify Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:53 pm

I had a go and I reminded me of the good old Counter strike days good times Very Happy so I bought it haha

That's a sweet idea feeling the room up with bots keeps the game going that bit longer. Instead of 1 vs 1 taking ages as both end up camping for ages Razz
    jjones87
    jjones87

Post by jjones87 Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:58 pm

[quote="Haify"]
    DeadmanXIII wrote:dont pay 4.29. put it on the joint and we can all get a go! lol

Already done mate! topped up today Very Happy
    DeadmanXIII
    DeadmanXIII

Post by DeadmanXIII Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:08 pm

1. Yay! Modern Combat Night tonight?
    2. Boo! It wasn't haify's turn. :-( he can miss ago now! Lol
    jjones87
    jjones87

Post by jjones87 Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:44 pm

sounds good, played it earlier was a bit laggy. but will defo be up for it, if anyone else is. And i felt i had to, felt a bit harsh... im gonna buy angry birds from it Razz haha
    Haify
    Haify

Post by Haify Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:19 pm

Is it just me or is it really hard to get cash to buy weapons in this game? unless you don't buy any weapons it really hard. Kinda getting into it now its not that bad of a game as I first fault.
    jjones87
    jjones87

Post by jjones87 Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:25 pm

Haify wrote:Is it just me or is it really hard to get cash to buy weapons in this game? unless you don't buy any weapons it really hard. Kinda getting into it now its not that bad of a game as I first fault.

Yeh i get ya... ill lend a hand if ya bout later on...
    Haify
    Haify

Post by Haify Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:02 am

Only way I can get money is if I just don't buy any thing.
    jjones87
    jjones87

Post by jjones87 Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:10 pm

Yeah and somehow with armor you still get owned... Crying or Very sad
    Haify
    Haify

Post by Haify Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:28 pm

Was fun while it lasted, doubt I'll play it again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 4:17 am