DPD Forum - Home Of The DPD Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep

Aysir
    Aysir

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Empty Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep

Post by Aysir Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:51 pm

Finally finished Aqua's story on Proud and...I didn't like it.
    The action of the game's okay, but the boss battles simply amount to running away - grinding and returning and the story is really dire. Like Eurogamer pointed out, there's a lack of connection between Square and Disney characters and the story feels like a horrible mash up of Star Wars and Kingdom Hearts 1. The cutscenes are short and melodramatic and I can't really bring myself to play through as the other characters. Squenix's games haven't really been doing it for me lately. FFXIII was average, Dissidia was really bad, this had nice mechanics, but the story and characters were a real let down. Sad
    I'm hoping Versus XIII and 3rd Birthday are good, though at the very least the Parasite Eve 1 remake will be very good.
    Dantelockload
    Dantelockload

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep

Post by Dantelockload Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:44 pm

I'm playing it on normal and have found it a much more enjoyable experience. Currently about to finish Aquas story and have done Terra's so Just Ven to go. I definitely agree that the story doesn't gel and I miss the whole Organization dark side of things. I have high hopes for KH3 Smile and seriously cant wait jizz my pants style from Xiii Versus Very Happy

Current date/time is Sat Jun 29, 2024 9:40 pm