DPD Forum - Home Of The DPD Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
DeadmanXIII
Davekma
MOONHEAD2
Aysir
Dantelockload
9 posters

Dpad dependency .... The future of

Dantelockload
    Dantelockload

Dpad dependency .... The future of  Empty Dpad dependency .... The future of

Post by Dantelockload Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:48 pm

Hey guys!

Firstly i want to say thanks to everyone who keeps the forum here alive and hope you are all enjoying it Smile

Secondly there are serious matters a foot.....

The postcast and the Blog are coming back with renewed force!

I have some ideas of my own at the moement and roles in mind for people (should they want them )

But i would love to hear you you guys want from the blog and the podcast and if you want to contribute or simply sit back and enjoy the nonsense.

So guys lemme know Very Happy im looking to leave this post open untill the weekend then will start making some decisions on sunday Very Happy

......... DPD is officially being re born ......
    Aysir
    Aysir

Dpad dependency .... The future of  Empty Re: Dpad dependency .... The future of

Post by Aysir Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:14 pm

Looking forward to it. I'll be happy to keep on supporting the forums and the blog.
    MOONHEAD2
    MOONHEAD2

Dpad dependency .... The future of  Empty Re: Dpad dependency .... The future of

Post by MOONHEAD2 Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:18 pm

What can i say... DPD FTW... As a request i would love to be a moderator i think i would benefit from being one not to mention with my spare time i will have something to do rather than being a standard user... ;-)

Regarding the Blog i think Aysir does a superb job xD

Last edited by MOONHEAD2 on Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
    Davekma
    Davekma

Post by Davekma Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:19 am

I'll help out wherever I can mate, hopefully with the christmas madness over with, I should have some more free time again, so let us know what you're thinking.
    DeadmanXIII
    DeadmanXIII

Post by DeadmanXIII Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:33 am

I'd like to lend a hand as an when I am able
    serenity
    serenity

Post by serenity Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:52 am

and me
    Dantelockload
    Dantelockload

Post by Dantelockload Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:34 pm

Awesome stuff guys Smile. I'm looking especially for anyone that would like to appear on the podcast. Might try something with a permanent co host or just have someone different each week Smile , either way the podcast will be starting up again as from this week with a view to recording near the weekend.

Really glad to see people wanting to be involved and am looking forward to getting DPD back up and running Smile.

more news to follow tomorrow Smile
    Haify
    Haify

Post by Haify Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:20 am

I should be up for doing more now Christmas hours have gone Very Happy
    jufonuk
    jufonuk

Post by jufonuk Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:48 am

would love to try a podcast out
    DeadmanXIII
    DeadmanXIII

Post by DeadmanXIII Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:00 am

I think if all the regular guys became staff/contributers then DPD would have a ton of content and grow from there!

Everyone had a slightly different gaming background and everyone brings something different to the table.
    Dantelockload
    Dantelockload

Post by Dantelockload Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:13 pm

OK Gentlemen heres what im thinking Smile ....

Aysir - Would love h=to have you continue with the Blog (seen as you have ebeen the one keeping it afloat anyway lol) you will be second in command as far as teh blog is concerned should you wish too.

Moonhead - You sir shall be a moderator for the forum.

Davemka - If you are interested id like to get you doing the first podcast with me? with a view to if all is good being a regular on the cast? of course contributions to teh blog are also welcome

Deadman - You can do whateva the bloodyhell you want lol, i expect you to be on the podcast for sure Smile

Serenity - Would love to get you on the podcast at some point think you can add some humour Very Happy

Haify - Again defo what you on a podcast at some point , also would be awesome to have some more blog entries from you and maybe even a special role (which i will also be doing ) where info discussed on the forum or facebook is ripped and added to the blog as a post?

Jufonuk - Would be my please to have you on the podcast Smile

Ok so what do you all think? let me know if its cool or not and we can work something out.

Also im looking to have a thred on the forum where people can write any articles , fun info anything really that they would like to go on the blog but do not want to write it up and with consent allow me to take the info and turn it in to a blog post Smile

Cheers guys!!!
    jufonuk
    jufonuk

Post by jufonuk Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:27 pm

Cool man sounds awesome PM near the podcast time so I can check my work rota,(work days nights weekends so let me know near the time and I can sort out when I am available, shit now I need to work on my voice) also could I like be a thread mod too if ok? or just have the ability to add dates to the calendar Very Happy
    Aysir
    Aysir

Post by Aysir Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:29 pm

Cool. I'll start blogging again then Smile
    Just a few quick questions of the DPD'ers here though -
    Was the games for the coming month thing useful? or would you prefer a more focused look at just the really big games?

Do you find the Home stuff interesting/helpful, or not?
    Haify
    Haify

Post by Haify Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:20 pm

Upcoming games was useful as it does help out alot as it can be hard at times trying to find the info all in one place.
    DeadmanXIII
    DeadmanXIII

Post by DeadmanXIII Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:27 pm

I liked the upcoming games thing, but some release dates just by nature aren't always precise, so maybe just big titles of DPD friendly titles would be easier.

As for home, I liked them very much and it really made me want to check out home again. Maybe tie the Home posts with a home night perhaps? So we can read about an area or nee mini game and then all descend on home together and try it out together.
    Davekma
    Davekma

Post by Davekma Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:31 am

Sounds good to me dude, I've got time now to catch up on games not played over the Christmas period, and also maybe set about doing some more writing on here, whether mini-reviews or whatever my brain can formulate at any given time.

Right, best be off so I can play games to consequently waffle about Smile
    MOONHEAD2
    MOONHEAD2

Post by MOONHEAD2 Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:58 am

God bless you Mr Dantelockload - When does it all start from?

cheers Basketball bounce affraid Razz Arrow lol!
    serenity
    serenity

Post by serenity Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:00 am

yeah id be up for that dante no probs MOONHEAD AS MOD?? .....gawd help us all!
    MOONHEAD2
    MOONHEAD2

Post by MOONHEAD2 Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:01 am

serenity wrote:yeah id be up for that dante no probs MOONHEAD AS MOD?? .....gawd help us all!

THE TIME HAS COME ;-)
    serenity
    serenity

Post by serenity Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:04 am

what i wanna know is whose buying the beer?
    jocolor
    serenity
    serenity

Post by serenity Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:06 am

see hes starting on me already!! Sad
    MOONHEAD2
    MOONHEAD2

Post by MOONHEAD2 Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:06 am

serenity wrote:what i wanna know is whose buying the beer?
    jocolor

beer bart LMAO xD
    serenity
    serenity

Post by serenity Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:08 am

sounds good to me!!
    MOONHEAD2
    MOONHEAD2

Post by MOONHEAD2 Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:44 am

I wanna ban some people LMAO
    Aysir
    Aysir

Post by Aysir Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:31 pm

I've heard a lot of talk, not seeing much action. Where's the rebirth of DPD hm?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 28, 2024 9:14 am