DPD Forum - Home Of The DPD Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

BACK WHEN DPD STARTED! PS HOME STYLE

Poll

The return of PS HOME DPD CLUB

[ 4 ]
    BACK WHEN DPD STARTED! PS HOME STYLE I_vote_lcap100%BACK WHEN DPD STARTED! PS HOME STYLE I_vote_rcap [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    BACK WHEN DPD STARTED! PS HOME STYLE I_vote_lcap0%BACK WHEN DPD STARTED! PS HOME STYLE I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 4
    MOONHEAD2
    MOONHEAD2

BACK WHEN DPD STARTED! PS HOME STYLE Empty BACK WHEN DPD STARTED! PS HOME STYLE

Post by MOONHEAD2 Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:30 pm

To be honest alot of guys on here will be new now
    but If most of you remember the PS home days of DPD (DPD CLUB)
    I found it to be pretty good - Alot has changed to PS home since. But then as most of us now has various games and things to do our CLUB got disabbandoned lol!
    To promote DPD again for every game night we have whos up for going on for 30 mins just before we play anything!
    In my opinion i think the DPD club would be the answer to judge the turnout for the night! If its not sucessful then we could stay in the club and play some Darts/Pool
    Please vote - dont forget it will be anonymous so vote what you think!
    If most of you would like this to happen then hopefully dante could schedule something on the calender where possible XD
    Haify
    Haify

BACK WHEN DPD STARTED! PS HOME STYLE Empty Re: BACK WHEN DPD STARTED! PS HOME STYLE

Post by Haify Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:40 pm

What about Moons pub days? Razz
    Aysir
    Aysir

BACK WHEN DPD STARTED! PS HOME STYLE Empty Re: BACK WHEN DPD STARTED! PS HOME STYLE

Post by Aysir Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:47 am

For something that may sway people's decisions - the new beta client is out on Thurday and includes not only a better wardrobe and storage system, but voice comms for party's and groups, regardless of where they are in Home.
    DeadmanXIII
    DeadmanXIII

Post by DeadmanXIII Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:49 am

wow! thats pretty awesome. Maybe Thursday could be a Home night, at least pre-Black Ops!
    MOONHEAD2
    MOONHEAD2

Post by MOONHEAD2 Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:18 am

Haify wrote:What about Moons pub days? Razz

lol thought this might crop up somewhere on this hread hahaha you can now play darts and pool in any clubhouse costs like £1.19 to keep last time i checked - basically all what would be missing is a bar, few pints and some dodgy toilets Wink
    MOONHEAD2
    MOONHEAD2

Post by MOONHEAD2 Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:19 am

Aysir wrote:For something that may sway people's decisions - the new beta client is out on Thurday and includes not only a better wardrobe and storage system, but voice comms for party's and groups, regardless of where they are in Home.

this sounds awsome...
    MOONHEAD2
    MOONHEAD2

Post by MOONHEAD2 Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:20 am

DeadmanXIII wrote:wow! thats pretty awesome. Maybe Thursday could be a Home night, at least pre-Black Ops!

if you still have control over the events calender - schedule it in if not i guess its up to dante - im confused lol

are you buying black ops?
    serenity
    serenity

Post by serenity Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:48 am

I'm up for it when I'm not working
    DeadmanXIII
    DeadmanXIII

Post by DeadmanXIII Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:45 pm

I can't schedule it anymore.

And yes im buying black ops, zombies swung it for me in the end
    Aysir
    Aysir

Post by Aysir Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:01 pm

I'll be in Home tonight for a while - at least from about 8-9, just before I jump back into Castlevania Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 06, 2024 3:34 pm