DPD Forum - Home Of The DPD Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Black Ops for Wii..Now with Zombies, Co-op..Voice Chat (Not the Gimped port you thought it would be)

jufonuk
    jufonuk

Black Ops for Wii..Now with Zombies, Co-op..Voice Chat (Not the Gimped port you thought it would be) Empty Black Ops for Wii..Now with Zombies, Co-op..Voice Chat (Not the Gimped port you thought it would be)

Post by jufonuk Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:17 am

Interview with Anna Donlon, Senior Producer CoD Black Ops Wii

...We’re giving the fans the full single-player storyline, with huge maps and an amazing story that I think will really blow them away. We’re also back with 5v5 multiplayer, all maps and all game modes, including the newly introduced Wager Matches and Contracts.

But, like I said, we pushed things a little harder this year, and can now confirm that the Wii version will have online Co-Op. We’re doing this through Black Ops’ new Combat Training mode and of course... ZOMBIES. That’s right, 4-player Co-Op Zombies will have its debut on the Wii this year.

Wait it gets better (Better than 4 player Online Co-op Zombies I here you say [that's right I can read your thoughts!!])

...It quickly became clear, as we screamed back and forth at each other, that we had to have headset support for all of our online modes....

now for any Wii owners who hate playing with Wiimotes for FPS games (are you mad/high??)

Classic Controller Support

ohh and you can invite people across with Text messages

There’s a bunch of other new features that we developed this year as well. We’ve created a new "Allies" system that allows you to invite recent players to be your allies for text messaging, game invites and more without a need for code exchanges. We have more player customization in Create a Class than ever before and we have enhanced party privacy options for players who want to set up their private matches with a little more control over who they allow in.

I await more info and reviews/impressions.

(PS I am on early shift at work, hence posting this at this time in the morning)
    DeadmanXIII
    DeadmanXIII

Black Ops for Wii..Now with Zombies, Co-op..Voice Chat (Not the Gimped port you thought it would be) Empty Re: Black Ops for Wii..Now with Zombies, Co-op..Voice Chat (Not the Gimped port you thought it would be)

Post by DeadmanXIII Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:20 pm

Wow, this is great news or wii owners. Just hope it sets the bar and others at least match this level of commitment. But I don't know anyone who has a wii and say an xbox or ps3, that will pick the wii version over the HD consoles.
    jufonuk
    jufonuk

Black Ops for Wii..Now with Zombies, Co-op..Voice Chat (Not the Gimped port you thought it would be) Empty Re: Black Ops for Wii..Now with Zombies, Co-op..Voice Chat (Not the Gimped port you thought it would be)

Post by jufonuk Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:46 pm

DeadmanXIII wrote:Wow, this is great news or wii owners. Just hope it sets the bar and others at least match this level of commitment. But I don't know anyone who has a wii and say an xbox or ps3, that will pick the wii version over the HD consoles.

yeah you do, me!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jun 29, 2024 9:46 pm